Suggestions for security things

6 сообщений, 1 страниц:  1 ↖ Вернуться к списку тем

счёт: +0

1. kristijan,

Hello.
I have one security suggestion.
Can you please add permanent blocking on the playroom like it's on rs games?
It would be great feature.
I hope you accept my suggestion and consider it as serious.

2. Aminiel,

It depends on what you mean by permanent blocking.

If you mean ban offending users, it already exists. But infortunately, there are always ways to bypass bans.

You are encouraged to tell us if you notice any offending user. Don't forget to give us logs to proof your suspicions.

3. kristijan,

When i say permanent blocking, i mean that when for example you ignore someone, you ignore him permanently, without need to ignore this person after he/she left and again came to playroom.

4. Mayya ,

ah I've got what he means aminiel, he asks whether it would be possible that you ignore the IP of a player when you ignore him on the playroom, because there are people who unsubscribe and than resubscribe and get allowed to send messages for the one who ignored them.

5. kristijan,

Yes, i mean that.

6. redstar,

though that might like a good idea there tomany ip blocks can be gotten around some internet providers give a hole new ip after they re start there computer or after asertent time has past. and they could just go to a coffi shop with internet access or us a vpn. anway my point is evenif it seems like a good idea it be really hard to mantaine and probly would usless agenst things like the ones I menchend

6 сообщений, 1 страниц:  1 ↖ Вернуться к списку тем

Ответить на тему

Чтобы писать на форуме, вам нужно сначала войти.

Забыли пароль? Создать учётную запись