problems logging in

2 сообщений, 1 страниц: 1  ↖ Вернуться к списку тем

счёт: +0

1. nascarlover,

My boyfriend is having problems logging in and thois is not the first time that a problem like this has accured. My boyfriend just created a new account and now he can't log in. He hasn't forgotten his password or anything. I had to create a new account last night because when I created my new account last month it didn't work ether. I don't know what is going on here, but if you want people to play the games then you better make it so that when there account is created the first time they can play. If this isn't fixed you can delete my account. I will not recommend anyone to this site until I see improvements.

2. Aminiel,

Dont get angry, I'm doing my best to solve that sort of problem. However, I still don't know why some people have problem while everything goes fine for most.

Please ensure that the account has been correctly validated. There are people who forget to click on the link in the e-mail.

Even if the password isn't lost, try to reset it anyway on the lost password page, even by setting the password you already have. Sometimes it is sufficient to solve the problem.

Could you give me his nickname ? I could check if he has successfully subscribed. I could do that tomorrow or monday evening but not tonight.

2 сообщений, 1 страниц: 1  ↖ Вернуться к списку тем

Ответить на тему

Чтобы писать на форуме, вам нужно сначала войти.