this terrivle sound when you are finishing the round in uno or rummy@

17 сообщений, 1 страниц:  1 ↖ Вернуться к списку тем

счёт: +0

1. gaurasuryavanshi,

hey there, I want to ask the admins,please change this terrible sound when someone is finishing the round in uno or rummy because it's really terrible, or at least for me!

2. NovaLenada ,

roflflflflflflflfl, when you lose, it is. So practice and it will be nice!

3. Exink,

You can change the default sounds going to %appdata%\qcgc\sounds, but you must keep its original name, and so select another which you consider it's more nice.

4. NovaLenada ,

Oh true, how i didn't think about that before...
I'll put a booooo there. :p

5. Exink,

At least that's something few people knew about; it's said you need to change the sounds into the own Playroom's sounds pholder but that's false and if you don't still hear any change is because of that. I only wanted to help her a bit so please don't be so evil, I suggest.

Последнее изменение Exink, 04.09.2015 07:39:59

6. NovaLenada ,

Lol i got lost in your answer, but never mind. I'll try to change the sound and lets see what happens. btw the sound should be .ogg

7. MuhammadHajjar,

Exactly, it must be have the same file name and the same file type like the original one to make it work, I've tried that with several programs that had an open sounds, and it worked.

8. LaraStardust,

you could always try winning, you know

9. YNWA,

I know someone who changed the Farkel sound in Rs and it worked. If you go wrong you can instal again. Keep a copy of the the sound you want to change because you may forget when you update later as I am sure versions will change. Perhaps I can write another poem about that lol?

10. Aminiel,

It's difficult to fit the tastes of everyone. Feel free to change whatever sound you want but remember that they will be replaced at each update.

If you have good sounds to suggest, I can accept your propositions. But tastes and colors...

11. LaraStardust,

to true

12. Exink,

I have made a rock version of the traditional losing song when you lost the whole game using midi, and I think even it's funnier to lose :D. Where could send it to you?

13. NovaLenada ,

Do it do it, send to me please! :D I have now a different sound when i am logging in

14. gaurasuryavanshi,

the welcoming sound is sweet, and the sound when you are loging in is also sweet. the losing sound makes me to break the pc lol. ok I will try the advice that you gave me. thanks all for the replies.

15. LaraStardust,

out of curiosity are the sounds under the public domain? i.e could they be used in other products?

16. Daredevil,

Didn't know We can change the sounds on playroom. I'm not as good with thechnology but how do you change the sounds?

Последнее изменение Daredevil, 05.09.2015 08:19:31

17. Exink,

Read the posts carefully and you will get the answer to the qestion: really it's not so hard.

17 сообщений, 1 страниц:  1 ↖ Вернуться к списку тем

Ответить на тему

Чтобы писать на форуме, вам нужно сначала войти.

Забыли пароль? Создать учётную запись