My nick name. When change

15 сообщений, 1 страниц:  1 ↖ Вернуться к списку тем

счёт: +0

1. albaghdadi ,

Hello everyone Sisters//Brothers. I want to change my nickname there! in Playroom. I change it before a month. But no happend thing. Frankly! I'm don't like to that problem. I want change my nickname what for no accept that. Do should on me create a new account? Huh? And I am have a 70 Friends there. Greeting.

2. wolfi,

it happened the same

and when i tried to tell the admin about it?

all the people started to say it's my fault cause they're just scared of getting ban

i have nothing to say about it

3. YNWA,

Nobody has still answered why that for example 2 years ago people had there username changed regularly then and we didn't even have Mayya then so what changed. Perhaps it was done automatically and if that was the case then it will explaine things. Mayya did explaine in a previous post Aminiel saying it was 20 to 30 names a day and that is why in my wonderful poem there was 2000 but that could be even 3000 now.

4. Aminiel,

It has never been automatic, it would be too dangerous. At the beginning we valided the changes ourselves, but now there are far too much. For the question why it takes so long, you know the rest of the story.

5. YNWA,

Thanks for pointing that out. What about if it was limited to say 6 a year. Would that make a difference?

6. Aminiel,

Thanks for pointing that out. What about if it was limited to say 6 a year. Would that make a difference?

Not really. It is already limited, you can only change your nickname every 30 days, what makes 12 times a year.

The 30 days count from the moment your name ahs been effectively changed. It means that you can make 10 requests in a row, only the last one can be completed. It would be ridiculous to count from the moment you made the request, as you may have made a typo or whatever.

7. albaghdadi ,

They no accept to changes: without doubt: there is a difference between countries: no want to say a more.

8. Cristina ,

it is not nice at all cause all of you blame the admins and call them ignorant when it is about changing the name. But if all of you would be fair, then would know that the fault is of all those people who are requesting this from them too much in the last period. And the reason of this is that nobody can enter on the playroom with more accounts in the same time, as it was before. So, stop complaining and behaving like children whose parents did not buy yet their requested toi, cause were too busy and considered their job being a priority instead of satisy the whims.

9. LaraStardust,

christina where in this topic have we called the admins ignorent

10. Cristina ,

I said ignorant and not ignorent lmaoo! Never mind, I don't want to give any explanation on the forum. if you really want to know, then contact me in private... smile

11. LaraStardust,

the spelling is not relevant. The meaning counts here, so I'm just enquiring who called the admins ignorant, or if you are insulting us by calling us ignorant.

12. aravis,

it seems like there's some kind of war between the to sides, and there's a competition within each of the conflicting sides: in one of them people compete in who writes more complaints on the forum, and the other people compete in who defends admins best. just understand, folks, no one's gonna get any rewards for these actions. yes, those who defend the team may get thanks from them, but they'll be equal thanks. just come up with some reasoned arguments, that's all, without shooting at each other like: you're bad! no, that's you who's bad! and, Christina, forgive me, but it's you who used the word "ignorant", no one called the admins that. i too, together with dardar, don't get a point of this remark. so, there's a saying: one must speak out loud if there are more than two in the room. now, at least there's a two of us who think your post needs clarification, plus you alone, that makes 3, more than two, so i suggest you came out with some clarification on the forum.

13. LaraStardust,

thank you aravis, glad i'm not completely insane,

14. Cristina ,

For Aravis: I don't expect to get any reward from none from here. Moreover I did not sign up for being helper. I am saying this only for making you to be sure that it's true what I said about reward. And for me it sounded as I said, accusing admins of being ignorant by those people who were complaining that their name was not changed yet, even if they requested since a long time already. Sorry, but my english language is not so good, and I thought that whose is so great, will get my point and will not need more explanations. It's true that I said wrong what I meant: "call ignorant" instead of "accusing of being ignorant". And I do not compete against anyone when I drop my post here. I only would want if the people would understand what the admins reply them cause in this way they could avoid to create more problems. Apologize again for my pos what did make all of you to be so confused, only cause I could not express myself right...

15. LaraStardust,

ignorent, deffinition, one lacking knowledge or awareness in general, uneducated.

15 сообщений, 1 страниц:  1 ↖ Вернуться к списку тем

Ответить на тему

Чтобы писать на форуме, вам нужно сначала войти.

Забыли пароль? Создать учётную запись