I HAVE A QUESTION

18 сообщений, 1 страниц:  1 ↖ Вернуться к списку тем

счёт: +0

1. YNWA,

What is the procedure here if you want to make an official complaint against a member of staff? For example if you want to complaine against an abuse of power?

2. mayya,

and who used an abusive power against you?

3. LaraStardust,

so, by your reply, mayya, we are to report it here? I believe the question was how, not who.

4. Exink,

But she's asking who's done that in order to report it, and not simply speaking for speaking. Maybe the contact page would be the easiest way...

5. LaraStardust,

but I can not help but notice, that she has failed to answer the question.

6. Cristina ,

Lol, I think that rather are the both of them: "what?: question and "who?" as well, because ynwa asked "What is the procedure... against a member of staff?", For me also, this sounds being against someone and what's the right way of making it. So, do not be harsh with mayya, because of her question dardar. It was correct that too.smile

Последнее изменение Cristina , 18.09.2015 11:27:34

7. YNWA,

Firstly I was asking if you did want to complain about a member of staff what is the way to go about it and I just listed an example not a specific incident. Had I really wanted to make a complaint i would be verry worried! Firstly complaints should be delbt in a confidential manor and I think you can agree asking that person what their complaint is on the foram would demonstrate a lack of privacy Secondly making a specific complaint on the foram would not give the complainant or the member of staff in question a fair hearing Also Aminiel has already said that if people wish to make a complaint then they should not do it on the forum. Perhaps, if it concerns the staff it is handled differently?

Personally I believe that staff and users should treat each other with respect and should sort their problems out amicably but if that is not possible we should have some safeguards that will ensure that nobody can just do what they want here Staff or user!

8. LaraStardust,

well said, ynwa

9. mayya,

yes indeed, the best and most confidencial way is the contact page. Dardar, calm please, it is not because you have not been chosen in the team that you are going to change your opinion on me or my collegues, the decision is collective and am just a member of the decision makers. so stop attacking me as you are doing, it does not resemble your caracter at all.

10. LaraStardust,

raises an eyebrow I fail to see where I attacked you here. mayya.

I think, these days the problem is people dont quite understand the difference between attacking, and pointing out and/or clarifying.
This is not targetted at anyone in particular but I think attacking is being used far to often, to clarify, or to make clear, here is an example of both:
attacking:
the staff are a load of rubbish who have no regards for anyone else who should all be fired and are not worth the rubber on the bottom of my shoe for... etc

here is clarifying or pointing out:
in this post. The meaning of the phrasing used is to show how two words are being mixed up in etc etc etc

so you see, I am not attacking, I am clarifying.
I just fail to see why, if the answer was so easy as to be quote the contact page is the easiest and most secure method quote, why you didnt put that in the first place and saved everyone a load of problems
just sayin here

11. mayya,

I think it is quite clear to everybody and also in th messages you get when you enter the playroom that for all inquiries, you can always contact the staff via the 'contact' page.

So am sorry, all the topic is really useless, it just aims to gather people against some persons, and this is not our wish.

Feel free to send e-mails to the staff whenever you want, you are the users of the playroom and your thoughts are always most welcome.

12. LaraStardust,

I quite agree, rather pointless as the answer could have been given in the first message... might ass well close it then

13. YNWA,

You are not understanding the question and it is not personal as you suggest but a genuine enquiry. There are 3 kinds of abuse. User against user and in this circumstance you have procedures to deal with them as you have stated. The second witch doesn't concern me as I am not or am unlikely to be come a member of staff is staff against staff and it can happen and I am sure you have procedures to deal with that situation. The third is user against staff and I was asking what is the procedure should any situation arise should any of us wish to make a complaint as I have already stated. I am sure all the staff have acted professionally at all times so this matter would be very rare but if it did happen what are the procedures/steps should we take as users? There would be no point in complaining about a spacific member of staff if that member of staff would just delete your email?

Последнее изменение YNWA, 19.09.2015 11:48:41

14. Lemonade,

@dardar Attacking someone does not only involve the example you listed. You can very easily attack someone indirectly as well by making snide/sarcastic comments, which you seem to be doing all but continuously on this forum.

15. LaraStardust,

well I'm extremely sorry you don't like my personality.

16. CathyAnne,

Why would you want to complain about a staff anyway? What'd they do wrong?

17. mayya,

we are not deleting all subjects just without reason, the proof is that we kept this one...

we delete post which are just useless or abusive, just like the poem of insults we receive twice a minute.

feel free to express yourselves as long as it is in total respect to all users of the playroom and its administration.

Have a nice time on your platform

Mayya

18. YNWA,

With all due respect but what has this got to do with the price of a fish supper? I was not refering to deleting subjects in the foram but emailed complaints!

Последнее изменение YNWA, 21.09.2015 00:48:58

18 сообщений, 1 страниц:  1 ↖ Вернуться к списку тем

Ответить на тему

Чтобы писать на форуме, вам нужно сначала войти.

Забыли пароль? Создать учётную запись