Suggesting the Pig Game

6 сообщений, 1 страниц:  1 ↖ Вернуться к списку тем

счёт: +0

1. Jeff-Rutkowski,

Hello fellow players.
RS Games has released a game called "Pig" which is similar to Farkle but you only use one die.
You may roll as many times as you want but you must try to avoid rolling a one and losing the points accumulated in your current turn.
You may also end your turn with the points you've earned, adding them to your total score.
It's a simple game but very addicting.
Thanks for adding the Farkle game. I love it a lot.

2. jage,

Why does someone always insist on having every game from RS added here? It goes both ways. We're better off with different games on these servers IMHO.

3. Aminiel,

This game looks too similar to farkle to be interesting. It looks quite useless to add it.

Additionnally, if in farkle you can have a little strategy on when to stop, here for pig it is pure chance without any decision factor. Better play loto.

4. CathyAnne ,

Well, we could post that up here. i wouldn't have a problem with that.

5. Jeff-Rutkowski,

In my opinion, I like RS Games better because of the sound indicating that an option is playable.
I do, however, like the playroom because it doesn't lag as much as RS does.
I guess for now I will stick to RS Games for everyday gameplay and only log onto the playroom for Dominoes, 1000 Miles and Farkle.

6. redstar,

i can understand why this site might to be diffrent then rs gams however I have played the pig gam on and found it to be difffrent anuff from farker to still be ffun, and some times on there i play a game of pig after a farker game just for somthing alittle diffrent

6 сообщений, 1 страниц:  1 ↖ Вернуться к списку тем

Ответить на тему

Чтобы писать на форуме, вам нужно сначала войти.

Забыли пароль? Создать учётную запись