shortcut key help.

2 сообщений, 1 страниц:  1 ↖ Вернуться к списку тем

счёт: +0

1. SamuelR,

hi, when i press alt+left arrow, i hear games. then when i press alt+right arrow, i hear general game, discussion, invitations public chat etc. but how do i open that?
I dont know where to search for the shortcut, so i thought there must be something behind it.

2. Aminiel,

Its not something to be open or closed. These are history views. Alt+Left and Alt+Right are to change the current view; you can also use Alt+1-9 to jump directly to a given view.

The view in which you are influences the message you will see and those you wont see when navigating in the history with page up and down.

• In the general view, you will always see all the messages.
  • In the discussion view, you will see only chat messages, PM, invitations, etc. other messages, such as game-related ones, will be skipped.
  • If you are in game view, then you will only see messages related to the game you are currently playing: it's your turn, Bob draws a card, you get 10 points, etc. Other messages, such as chat, PM, etc. will be skipped.
  • And so on for other views, for which you will easily understand what is normally read and what is skipped.

This is an excellent function to quickly go back to a given past message, to follow a game more easily without being interrupted by discussions and people coming in and out of the table, or to follow PM discussions ignoring all the rest for a moment, for example.

The must is that you can customize your views: you can rename them, remove and/or add as desired, and of course decide which kind of messages should be included in a given view and which should not. You can have up to 10 views.

To customize views, go to options, reading and appearance, customize view XXX; here you can check or uncheck different types of messages.

2 сообщений, 1 страниц:  1 ↖ Вернуться к списку тем

Ответить на тему

Чтобы писать на форуме, вам нужно сначала войти.

Забыли пароль? Создать учётную запись