a little more consideration please

3 сообщений, 1 страниц:  1 ↖ Вернуться к списку тем

счёт: +0

1. whozitken,

Hi gamers, only recently got the playroom and am becoming frustrated with similar problems that happened on RS gamers quitters and players who created tables and just sit waiting for something and then people who quit games because you don't play in five or ten seconds. today just now in fact, a player screen name dido had set up a monopoly game based on the euro. si9nce this was my first time trying it on the playroom had to go to the f1 a few times. when I was doing that once the player up and quit. I will tell you if this continues I will do the same thing I do on RS games and that player would be placed on my blocked list. so in the future folks please respect language, cultural and other things on here? I don't want to make the same kind of racket I had to make on RS games to bring about change. it is a game after all. lwet's have fun there is too much other bad stuff in the world to worry about more important than some game.

2. Aminiel,

Hello,

We can't infortunately not do much about people behaving like that. Just don't join them, and optionaly block them once you know, with the hope that they will understand when they become completely alone. There are many other players to play with who are more respectful.

The block function exists, do use it, it's done especially for disallowing unwanted people to join your tables.

Последнее изменение Aminiel, 03.07.2013 14:56:07

3. whozitken,

yeah thanks I probably won't have to worry about that again I created a new game on that page and played with a bot using the american board. got creamed BTW but learned the important stuff like auctions building houses and trades Also on another note something I read in another topic where you said the chess was somewhat of a flop so stratigy games were not as likely to be considered sorry about that but think chess, checkers and monopoly will always have a certain loyal following I know I could never master the movement on a braille checkers board but if playroom ever got it I might take it up. also would like to see chinese checkers adapted here since as far as I know it has never been adapted for the blind. well am working on getting a blind school mate to download playroom I was prompted by a player on RS games who asked me if I had it and went and downloaded. really love the variations in uno and it's good to be challenged with those interceptions, buzzers and other stuff. still haven't tried battleship on here yeat and some of the game unique to playroom. but really really enjoy playing with folks all over the world just like on RS games. thanks for a wonderful product.

3 сообщений, 1 страниц:  1 ↖ Вернуться к списку тем

Ответить на тему

Чтобы писать на форуме, вам нужно сначала войти.

Забыли пароль? Создать учётную запись