playing 1000 miles as teams?

4 сообщений, 1 страниц:  1 ↖ Вернуться к списку тем

счёт: +0

1. whozitken,

Hi list ken here with a question. got into a game of 1000 miles and noticed something strange. when it was my turn it wasn't letting me play a green light. I also noticed that it was reading the scores as whozitken and. before I had time to figure out what was going on had to leave to go eat dinner. but figured out something. if there are more then 2 players, and numbers are even let's say 4 or 6 or 8 players, can you play as teams in 1000 miles? also can that be done in other games? if that is possible how does that impact let's say dirty tricks in the game.

2. Aminiel,

Yes, you can play in teams in 1000 miles.

In fact, 1000 miles allow games :

• with 2, 3, 4, 5 or 6 players individually
  • width 4, 6, 8 or 9 players in teams: 2 teams of 2, 2 teams of 3, 3 teams of 2, 2 teams of 4, 4 teams of 2 and 3 teams of 3.

To activate teamplay, just select the corresponding options at the beginning of the game.

When you play in teams, you have your own cards, but those you play count for the team as a whole, i.e. kilometers are added, effects of attacks and defenses are shared across the team. Anyone can make a dirty trick as usual.

It's generally better to play in teams when you are 4 people or more. It often arrives that individual games with 4, 5 or 6 players turn into a draw because everybody is blocking eachother.

Teamplay also exists in scopa.

Also note that jass, by its nature, is necessarily a game for 2 teams of 2.

Последнее изменение Aminiel, 06.07.2013 09:11:41

3. whozitken,

Hi yeah just played a team game the game master and a few other quit and wound up finished with bots. on the bonus, a 300 point was counted for not playing 200 miles cards. the game went pretty fast so it was tough to keep track but do none of the members of a team have to play 200 miles cards to get the bonus or did I get it because I didn't myself play a 200 miles card?

4. Aminiel,

the game went pretty fast so it was tough to keep track but do none of the members of a team have to play 200 miles cards to get the bonus or did I get it because I didn't myself play a 200 miles card?

Nobody in the whole team must play a 200 miles card to get the bonus.

4 сообщений, 1 страниц:  1 ↖ Вернуться к списку тем

Ответить на тему

Чтобы писать на форуме, вам нужно сначала войти.

Забыли пароль? Создать учётную запись