how do I create a blocked list.

3 сообщений, 1 страниц:  1 ↖ Вернуться к списку тем

счёт: +0

1. whozitken,

I see where it says blocked list but when I hit ist just says it's empty. how do I create a blocked list. I've got a candidate right now. this person has a table I join he leaves it then invites me to a new table I join he leaves again this time in mid game. he invites me to monopoly. this time I ignore 20 minutes later invites me again to monopoly. he couldn't have finished a game that fast. when I come on linehe invites me to 1000 miles and leaves and kills the table he must have stopped the game. his screen name is something like Olam or something. quitters on here are worse then RS games sometimes people who create game and just sit then after a few minutes leave creating new tables do you want to play or don't you? it sure messes it up for those of us who enjoy playing with real peopel not bots.

2. Aminiel,

Open the connected user list with Ctrl+U, go down to him by using arrows or by typing the first letters of his name, and then open the context menu (application key, Shift+F10 or right mouse click). IN the context menu, you can invite, send a message, add as friend and also block or do some other actions.

You can also type /block username in the chat field if you prefer.

3. whozitken,

thanks going to start doing that if people come into your table and leave while you are trying to create a game was going in to that am in the middle of the setup of a game trying to set a score limit and the stupid jerk left. you mean people on this thing can't even give you time to set up a game. some people on here are worse than on RS games.

3 сообщений, 1 страниц:  1 ↖ Вернуться к списку тем

Ответить на тему

Чтобы писать на форуме, вам нужно сначала войти.

Забыли пароль? Создать учётную запись