question on private tables.

2 сообщений, 1 страниц:  1 ↖ Вернуться к списку тем

счёт: +0

1. whozitken,

Hi folks ken here am very very disappointed in the manners of some people on this platform. who will for no reason simply kick a player. just now on farkle joined a table. a game started wasn't even my turn yet and I was kicked. simply because the idiot didn't want me in the table. no asking me to leave no anything. think the screen name was something like Aliga. last night thought it was a bug in rummy but figured out it was the player. in a rummy gmae for some strange reason hands were starting over in mid play. also I was kicked and replaced by bots twice. rejoined the table both time and on that second rejoin was kicked. this abuse of gamemastering has earned Mici 11 and a vasile a trip to my blocked list. the second person had invited me to that game too. it is as if they didn't feel like playing with whozitken. no reason given. so the question I'd like to ask is if a player wants to make a table private immediately after creating it can they get a player they actually want into the game with a password without inviting a friend that is already online? also can a player make a table private before starting a game if they really don't want to play with someone and want specificly to play a prearranged game with a friend. I am going to place anyone from now on on my blocked list who kicks me with no provocation. from now on. it is worse then the quitter issue. this mici 11 was both a quitter and a abuser of that mastering privilage. especially with all those do overs.

2. Aminiel,

You can set your table private as soon as you have created it, and of course you can play only with the people you really want to.

There is no password protection or anything requiring you to give whatever complicated key in order for the other people to join. On the playroom, we did much better than that. You can invite people at your table by doing one of the following :

• Press Ctrl+I and choose the desired person in the menu
  • Open your friend list with Ctrl+F or the complete list of connected people with Ctrl+U, select the person to invite, open the context menu and choose the invite option.

Invited people will just have to press Ctrl+J to directly join your table. A private table is just invisible in common menus, preventing random/unknown people to join it, but invited people can always come even if the table is private.

You can invite up to 4 people at the same time. As soon as one of the 4 people you invited responds and join, you can invite à fifth one. When the second come, you can invite a sixth one, and so on (there can just never be more than 4 pending invitations for the same table at the same time to prevent from abusers who would invite all the girls at once at their table for example)

Последнее изменение Aminiel, 12.07.2013 00:05:02

2 сообщений, 1 страниц:  1 ↖ Вернуться к списку тем

Ответить на тему

Чтобы писать на форуме, вам нужно сначала войти.

Забыли пароль? Создать учётную запись