game suggestion

10 сообщений, 1 страниц:  1 ↖ Вернуться к списку тем

счёт: +0

1. outer,

hi,
i am typing this message behalf of Asians blind computer users.
we all want you make a cricket audio game because cricket not just Asians game cricket lover are all over the world. we will provide you all sound efects of this game and also game rules if you are interested to make this game then i will provide you rules and sound efects very soon .
thanks
regards

2. Aminiel,

Hello,

I didn't find any card, dice or board game with the name cricket. All what I find is related to the sport.

If there is actually a card, dice or board game with that name, please give a link to rules, material needed and such.

If you though about the sport, you should know that the playroom platform isn't able to host any action, simulation or other kind of games where reaction speed is critical.

3. Sektor ,

Hey Aminiel! Here's the rule of the game that he or she talking about. If i'm correct. Here's the link.

http://www.pagat.com/patience/cricket.html

4. outer,

Sektor, yes you are right now Aminiel what you think?

5. Aminiel,

now Aminiel what you think?

It seems to be quite specific and limited to exactly 2 players, which is finally not very interesting games (see how successful are the already available 2 players games on the playroom); anyway I don't understand the rules at all.

6. sweet_selena_2000,

hi everybody. I want to create new game. bingo. I will happy the hav this game bingo. thank you and I love you this game platform!

7. Aminiel,

Seriously, what do people all have with bingo ?

8. jage,

Or requesting every game that is on another game site? Makes no sense unless we think it can be done better.

9. whozitken,

Hi the only way kricket could be adapted is the same way a dyce based baseball game was created in america. it was called stratomatic. rolls of ddyce determined if you got hits runs strikeouts and such, but don't really know much about it

10. radio_lover,

Hello from Toronto Canada. I am wondering if bridge and cribbage might be available in the playroom. I am a new user.

10 сообщений, 1 страниц:  1 ↖ Вернуться к списку тем

Ответить на тему

Чтобы писать на форуме, вам нужно сначала войти.

Забыли пароль? Создать учётную запись