Some very nasty trolls! :(

37 сообщений, 2 страниц:  12 ↖ Вернуться к списку тем

счёт: +0

31. whozitken,

I really wish someone would do something about the abuse of table master priviliges. for example today playing a game against someone who I had played two games with when we started the third my opponent invited a third player. they exchanged messages in a language I didn't recognize then the table master made the other player table master and then I was replaced. in nmid game. I left table and blocked both players bastybasty I think was one forgot the other. then there are the ones who invite you to games when they clearly know you are occupied. I've never encountered a rood or abusive player. just this complete lack of manners. kicking because they can. I've never been bullied here just that. can't they set up something of a code of conduct? I complainj and complain and must tell you it is why I am slow to recommend the playroom to friends. I hope people will be a little more considerate in the future.

32. Aminiel,

Unfortunately, we can't change people; if they want to behave badly, they will always be able to, whatever limitation you will put on them.

There are always good and bad guys and we can't do anything about it. Simply don't play again with people who are behaving bad with you.

33. stanito2000 ,

mmm, so now when I heard abdulrahman I can tell you his accounts for be carefull. his accounts are: abdulrahman alex, bajy, bajo, bibo, bobo and bashar_alkenani. I write it which I know, he can has more accounts, but I don't know them, sorry for the mistakes.

34. Selenator ,

Yes people take care of Abdulrahman and him accounts he always insult the people without a reason and command and threaten!

35. stefan_ilioaica,

Hello.
I want to report the player called naughtygirl.
She created a table with the topic "I'm very angry. Don't disturb!".
Although the table had this title, it was public so everyone could join in.
I've joined her, and then she started to tell me to get out, that I don't know to read and so on. I've tryed to explain her that if the table is public everyone can join, but she replyed me back that the topic are for letting people that they aren't allowed.
After that she kicked me out, and then banned me from the table.
I know maybe I shouldn't have joined this table, but I think she was quite impolite, and if she really wanted to be alone and so on, she should have created her private table.
I think she wanted to get some attention, but my opinion is that this is not the right way....
I hope it could be solved if possible.
Thanks

36. Ranma,

Hello:
It's been a while since Ranma's checked back on this thread. Really appreciate the heads up though, and everyone keeping tabs on potentially dangerous players. Just to keep the thread on track, please remember that the intention of this topic was to locate players who are purposefully tampering with the gameplay experience of playroom by way of manipulating screen readers to malfunction through the exploit of a bug, or otherwise finding players and allerting others if they are openly making hostile, sexually explicit, violent or traumatically disturbing remarks. If someone is giving u a hard time but isn't doing any of these things, simply avoid playing with them in the future. We have been given most the tools necessary to keep them from joining us at our personally created tables. sure blocking a player does not stop us from seeing their public messages, but if what they're saying really is bothering you, then it is probably a good idea to leave that table for a bit. Would be nice though if blocking someone would universally affect our ability to see their messages. However, since this is a chat client as well as a gaming platform, Ranma can see the impracticality of it, and if their is a means of redeeming the lost relationship, such an opportunity should be taken advantage of by means of this method of public chat so that at least a third party can see and intermediate. Still, players not wishing to get involved in the affairs of other players should by all means not get involved; this is why the private table feature exists.
Just a couple thoughts to keep this thread going without the bulk of the content being so and so did such and such to such and such a player. Thank u all again for all your input.

Smile

Последнее изменение Ranma, 01.05.2014 18:27:33

37. Princess_Ozma,

This is quite a long and serious discussion, an I don't see any reason why people should be on edge. While I think that we should stay on edge all the time, since obviously there are number of people from different nationalities, etc. Most don't possess morals and standards by any means, nor are they conscious to feel emotion. Their true power is in making others feel miserable to match their mood inside. I'm studying psychology and anthropology, and I believe moderators who have this background should be welcome to patrol something big as this so as to maintain human behavior, and understand the reasons behind each one.
I would suggest to psychologically make fun of the offending player, by changing the way they think, or intimidating them. Most of these ruffians get their power from raising attention--that is to say, wreak havoc, upset other players, causing them to get mad at the offender, etc. I don't think leaving them be is the smartest solution; they just do not want to get involved. If you know what you are doing, you can fight the offending player verbally, not physically. It's called verbal Judo, and it can be practiced to an extent, however one must be careful to stay within bounds.
I am a bit concerned about the way players are being wrongly banned as well. I think that before anyone is banned, evidence must be gathered to know who is really at fault, rather than jumping to conclusions and banning whomever it was that got reported, since there are always going to be enemies, and enemies try to get rid of person who was innocent the best way they can, even though the person was defending themselves. In the United States and in other countries, we have a trial to determine who is really at fault. This makes it so that the real offender gets in trouble while the other person who is wrongly accused gets vindicated.
Also, how does one know if this person has multiple accounts to begin with?
If anyone has any questions about this matter I'm an open book. :-D I'm always here to help anyone who's feeling down.
Most sincerest,
Ozma

Последнее изменение Princess_Ozma, 04.07.2014 09:10:35

37 сообщений, 2 страниц:  12 ↖ Вернуться к списку тем

Ответить на тему

Чтобы писать на форуме, вам нужно сначала войти.

Забыли пароль? Создать учётную запись