Panamanian Variatians of Blackjack

1 сообщений, 1 страниц: 1  ↖ Вернуться к списку тем

счёт: +0

1. Space-Rage,

Hello:

My Friend from Panama has told Me about a Version of Blackjack played in Panama

Panamanian Blackjack is played with 6 standard 52-Card decks. They may be dealt from an entire shoe, or continuously shuffled.

A player can double down on any Two Cards, regardless of Their sum. Players may also double down on any Three Cards provided The current total is 9, 10 or 11. Doubling's permitted before or after splitting a Hand. To double down, The player'll add an additional bet to The Hand, equal to its original wager.

A player may split any exact pair, including Aces. Same valued Cards mayn't be split if They aren't exact pairs (i.e. Q+Q can be split, but Q+J can't). When splitting Aces, a player may take as many Cards on The new Hand as He wishes. Split Aces that receive a 10 or Face Card'll not result in a natural Blackjack, just a normal Hand of 21. To split, The player must place an additional wager, equal to The first, on The new Hand.

Early Surrender's a valid rule, so long as The dealer isn't showing an Ace. To surrender early's to fold The Hand, forfeiting only half of The bet. This can only be done before a player hits, doubles or splits Their Hand.

The dealer'll accord to the following rules: The dealer's required to hit any Hand total of 16 or below. The dealer'll stand on a Hard 17 or any higher total, but'll hit a Soft 17 (any Hand of 17 with an Ace valued at 11).
Panamanian Blackjack isn't a hole card Game. The dealer'll only have One Card to begin The Hand. This Card is dealt face up for All players to see. The dealer'll offer optional insurance bets if this card's a 10, Face Card or Ace, but'll not peek for Blackjack since he doesn't yet have a second Card. The dealer’s second Card is dealt Once all players have finished developing Their Hands.

the no-peek rule, players have the option to double down and split before finding out if The dealer makes blackjack. Fortunately, if The dealer ends with a Blackjack, any player who doubled or split will only lose Their original bet. All additional wagers are returned. Insurance bets're also paid at 2 to 1 if The dealer has blackjack, or lost if The dealer doesn't have blackjack.

Panamanian Blackjack Pay Table
Natural Blackjack Pays 3 to 2
Insurance Pays 2 to 1
Beating the Dealer Pays 1 to 1

I hope that this Variatians will be added soon

счёт: +0

1 сообщений, 1 страниц: 1  ↖ Вернуться к списку тем

Ответить на тему

Чтобы писать на форуме, вам нужно сначала войти.