yahtzee scoring question

3 сообщений, 1 страниц:  1 ↖ Вернуться к списку тем

счёт: +0

1. whozitken,

Hi list today was killing time playing yahtzee with a bot. in the first game I got a yahtzee five threes. later in the game got five sixes. scored it as a 30 in group six, but, why didn't yahtzee give me credit for a bonus yahtzee by scoring 100 points. in yahtzee you score a 100 points bonus for each aditional yahtzee after the first. is there any reason why that isn't in the playroom version? didn't make a differents won going away.

2. Daredevil,

Totally agree. I think it's because maybe in French version they don't have bonus points.

3. whozitken,

Yeah that is where the nonstandard rows come in, BTW happened again now. also bots are no fun on there. they make bad choices. for example, first turn, the bot had, 1 2 3 4 4. instead of discarding the second 4 he discarded another number and rolled once then scored in chance. he coughed up 30 points and settled for 14. did the same thing again later in t in the game getting rid of 30 sure points settled for 8. it's like a football team kicking a fieldgoal when they are right on the goalline for a touchdown.

3 сообщений, 1 страниц:  1 ↖ Вернуться к списку тем

Ответить на тему

Чтобы писать на форуме, вам нужно сначала войти.

Забыли пароль? Создать учётную запись