счёт: +0

1. GooglePay,

moderator,
greetings
as for the subject line says, the same sound is played for 3 events

1. sending pm messages
  2. receving the pm messages
  3. if the person invites to the table
  4. with this, i was cunfuced many times, if possible,, kindly modify the sounds
    and, previously, u considered my request, and, added new sounds for scopa
    thanks for that, again

2. Lenka,

please make sounds in Uno like Uno in Rs games and all this game please copy from Rs games. Next I would like to have sound when player loose for example in dominos, some other sound instead loud glass, thanks.

3. Daredevil,

Playroom and RS games are never going to be the same. Just won't work. It's like a glass of water is will never be the same as a glass of milk. Stop asking for the Playroom to be the same as RS. 2 games competing against each other. BTW Playroom is 10 times better.

4. Aminiel,

Please stop asking us to ressemble RSGames. We are not RSGames, and will never be.

They already copied us several times, it's a secret for nobody and it's easily noticible, but that's not a good reason for us to do the converse.

Are you calling freedom scientific to tell them that they should copy some features from Voice Over because you find the later so cool ? I don't think so. Here, it's exactly the same, even if we are pure volontaries rather than big companies.

Our objective at the playroom is to be different ffrom others, not be similar to whatever you could name.
There is no point creating something new if your goal is just to look the same as what already exists. You want necessarily something better, or different.

If you aren't happy on the playroom, just go to your so cool RSGames. We oblige nobody to stay here if they don't wish to.

Последнее изменение Aminiel, 07.05.2014 13:36:21

5. sparkle98,

playroom is playroom, rs games is rs games... i like both, i don't know what better, but the suggestion is right, it's a bit confusing the same sound in 3 situations

5 сообщений, 1 страниц:  1 ↖ Вернуться к списку тем

Ответить на тему

Чтобы писать на форуме, вам нужно сначала войти.

Забыли пароль? Создать учётную запись