The tables of people who wish only their friends to join should be idden

7 сообщений, 1 страниц: 1  ↖ Вернуться к списку тем

счёт: +0

1. kumandan,

Hello,
It makes no sence to have the tables of people who wish that only their friends join shown, since noone except their friends can join anyway.

2. Nikola,

Yeah, I agree with that. Ideally they should be visible only to your friends, but don't know how easy it is to do. If not, saying something like, (friends only) Scopa with x, y and z in the tables list would be a good idea.

3. Lemonade,

I've thought of suggesting this in the past. Especially because the people who want only their friends to join typically also can't receive messages from anyone but their friends, because they have both options turned on. So you can't really ask them to invite you anyway.

4. Vojvoda ,

It makes sense that they should be hidden, but in the other hand, if you are able to see the table then you maybe see random person, and your friend, then you can message your friend asking random person to invite you, and in the other hand you still have chance that he did not turn off pms from everyone, I do not mean you Everyone, but everyone in general ha,ha
So if you ask me there are stronger arguments for us to keep it like this.

5. YNWA,

People should know what the tables are, as people think ah nice I will join this game and find they can't join and that is not nice, advertising something you can't join is not what the PR is about. I know it was not intended in this way but better if changed someway.

6. sound2,

I would agree, it makes better sense.

7. StormProductions,

This one's a really good idea. I hope it'll get implemented soon.

7 сообщений, 1 страниц: 1  ↖ Вернуться к списку тем

Ответить на тему

Чтобы писать на форуме, вам нужно сначала войти.