Making the game stats simpler.

10 сообщений, 1 страниц:  1 ↖ Вернуться к списку тем

счёт: +0

1. Imjuststarring ,

Hi Aminiel, I'm just wondering if the game stats of each player can be simplified. Is it possible to change the setup of the stats, for example making it less detailed only posting each players wins and losses instead of the number of rounds and so on. Also can there be top 10 or top 50 players with the most wins or losses list? so that way its much easier and perhaps more competition amongst some of the players. I hope this can be changed because right now it's so confusing. Thank you.

Последнее изменение Imjuststarring , 31.05.2014 17:15:41

2. Fawaz,

Hello,
thats true, even with number of rounds, there should how many games I won not rounds, thats more important. Also top eg 30 players, instead of most addictive players cause thats doesn't make sense many players just playing and losing, there should top winners.
thanks, best regards.

3. Aminiel,

There are top winners or losers if you go to the stats of a specific game and select with or without bot.

4. the_king_is_marro,

hello ,

Make it simpler.
On one link.
On the home page. that makes it simpler. then you don't search the website. that will be simpler as it can.
u don't must search and search.

greatings

5. Aminiel,

There is already a link to stats directly on the home page.

6. Fawaz,

Hi,
what I find every time there, as I mentioned in my previous comment:
Most addicted players and holl of shame.
So where can i find most winning players?
thanks.

7. Raki,

nope, there's no top wins of spacific games, I agree, that would be cool, it would be something to strive for for some players, lets say, to make it in to the top 30 or top 50.

8. Imjuststarring ,

As Fawaz mensioned it only showes addicted players and holl of shame. Not top 10 50 so on.

Последнее изменение Imjuststarring , 01.06.2014 13:57:26

9. Aminiel,

what I find every time there, as I mentioned in my previous comment:
Most addicted players and holl of shame.
So where can i find most winning players?

At the same place as hall of shame. It depends on the game. Some games have only hall of fame, and some others have only hall of shame.

This is so because it doesn't make sens to have a top ranking for games such as uno, where the best reachable score is anyway always 0.

10. Raki,

aminiel,

For uno I don't see how the score comes into facter, If say the target score is 250, and my score is 50, and the person i'm playing reaches the target score, then i'm the winner, rite.
So I think what people are saying here that it would be nice, for example in 99 to have top 50 winners, in Uno samething. It'd be cool if we had that in all the games.
The score doesn't come into facter here.
so like in uno for example,
Imthechampraki: 305 wins and so on and so on.

And thanks for all the hard work you guys are doing, playroom is, truly fantastic.

10 сообщений, 1 страниц:  1 ↖ Вернуться к списку тем

Ответить на тему

Чтобы писать на форуме, вам нужно сначала войти.

Забыли пароль? Создать учётную запись