play room on androıd operatıng systems

5 сообщений, 1 страниц:  1 ↖ Вернуться к списку тем

счёт: +0

1. Lucky,

hı. nowadays many blind persons use mobiles with android operating systems, so if it is possible make it compatible with that.
thanks

2. Aminiel,

You can use the web client to play on mobile phones and tablets.

3. afrim,

I know people who use android here on Playroom. they say it's accessible in web client.

4. Jeff-Rutkowski,

I just wanted to clarify some things about the web client here.
The playroom can be played on the web via IOS, Android, Mac and Windows and for the most part it works just fine.
The problem starts when you try to play it on a mobile operating system.
The client does work but it is a bit clunky in that you have to explore the screen to find the controls you want to activate and there is no easy way to access your in-game options.
I hope Quentin will devise a work-around for these minor issues and improve the playroom for everyone.

5. keba ,

part of the problem, is also to do with the fact that, as last i knew, work still needs to be done on the graphical dispaly of the elements. it's not very good right now. that's not the fault of the dev, it's simply that he has yet to get somebody who know how to help him code it better for sighted users. and due to the fact that most mobile operating systes, IE iOS, android, and so on, use touch screens, we need to be able to have a better dispaly of the elements, to get the most out of the web interface on such systems. hopefully, this will be worked on in time, and we can better play the play room on such devices. please, correct me though, if the display problems have been worked on, as last i knew, it needed to be done still.

5 сообщений, 1 страниц:  1 ↖ Вернуться к списку тем

Ответить на тему

Чтобы писать на форуме, вам нужно сначала войти.

Забыли пароль? Создать учётную запись