Rules Clarification

1 сообщений, 1 страниц:  1 ↖ Вернуться к списку тем

счёт: +0

1. Princess_Ozma,

Hi all,
While I know that all of you here may be familiar with the games on the playroom, some of you aren't familiar with it at all. In this case, the only way you can learn to play a game is if you read the rules on-line. Now, we are also aware that the creator of the playroom isn't a native English speaker, so we are thankful for those who volunteered to translate the rules into the respective language by other parties.
I thought I could pitch in by providing some clarification to some game rules that I think would benefit others. For example, this morning I spent about seven hours going through the French Tarot rules on this web site and had put it in a document in which I rewrote it to correct the issues. In turn, I'd like for the owner to see if he likes it so he could update it on the site for others to view.
If anyone else would like to volunteer in translating the other game rules we could make this place more accessible to everybody of all languages. Of course one problem we have right now is that there aren't enough people who are expert in their native language, or simply don't have the time and commitment to do so, but I think this should be an incentive to improve the gaming community for everyone.
Sincerely,
Ozma

счёт: +0

1 сообщений, 1 страниц:  1 ↖ Вернуться к списку тем

Ответить на тему

Чтобы писать на форуме, вам нужно сначала войти.

Забыли пароль? Создать учётную запись