A e-mail to reply - can somebody reply here?

1 сообщений, 1 страниц:  1 ↖ Вернуться к списку тем

счёт: +0

1. afrim,

Hello,
I have sent you a message via contact link at the bottom of this page complaining a player and I still didn’t get an answer!
The message is sent about 15 or 20 days ago and nobody is caring for me and nobody is taking an action against that player!
Please consider replying to that message or I will do terrible things over Playroom and over that person who I mentioned on my message!
You are dealed with many experiences of players on playroom who make other players feel frustrated in many ways and leading them to report their “enemies” to you.
I promise that I will do the same unless you take an action against the player who I have mentioned on that message!
I may be band but I know other ways how to log in my account or even create another.
My intention on playroom is coming and playing those games which are actually available on it and not being bothered by players who are not responsible for their actions over the server.
So I will be very glad if you could reply and take the needed action against the player.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Thank you in advance!

счёт: +0

1 сообщений, 1 страниц:  1 ↖ Вернуться к списку тем

Ответить на тему

Чтобы писать на форуме, вам нужно сначала войти.

Забыли пароль? Создать учётную запись