I wanna translate the playroom

17 сообщений, 1 страниц:  1 ↖ Вернуться к списку тем

счёт: +0

1. sweet_selena_2000,

hello. sorry if this topic isn't f for here, but I wiil write it. before a weeks, my friends wrote to admins abput that we wanna translate the playroom. she hasn't an answer by admins, and I will please admins, can you allow me and my friend to translate the playroom, thanks and the best regards!

2. Rouslan-rus,

hi team!
I would like to try to translate playroom into russian if it's possible.
I have written to team a french letter, yes, it's true it was written in automatically translated manner.
But i am still ready to try to translate into russian.
For my russian friends.
If it's possible let me know how to do it.
you can write in french if it is easier for you.
Thanks a lot for understanding and support. :)

3. sweet_selena_2000,

but do admins will answer us?

4. Rouslan-rus,

i think our admins are very busy.
Biut I hope tsomebody of the team will answer. :)

5. Aminiel,

A translation in russian is already in progress. I suggest that you contact the main translator. She will then tell us if someone can/will join in the effort.

6. Rouslan-rus,

hi, Aminiel!
First of all thank you for your answer.
Who is man translator into russian?
Can you tell me?
Or how to send her letter?
Or contact with her?
Thanks a lot for further info.

7. gaurasuryavanshi,

admin, what you'll tell me for my translation in vulgarian, I mean if I can translate playroom inbulgarian

8. rj.reza,

of corse, i wanna translate playroom for my persian friends. because they have very much problems to understand the most of the game informations. tell me how can i do this, thank you.

9. aravis,

write to the developers on the contact page, write only in french and offer yourself as a translater. concerning russian translation, i've felt a need to step in and say something on the matter. i can say for sure that the russian translation is ready, but the public access to the russian website, the client and all the games hasn't been opened yet. one of the playroom team is already notified, but since we all know and surely respect the fact all the developers are busy people, we only have to wait untill russian users will get an opportunity to play games in russian. let's hope it'll be as soon as possible.

10. sashakozlovskiy,

Hello everybody. Sorry,if i mistake of topic,but i want,what in future we can write status messages in Russian. also i wish,that Russian webpage will Sorry

11. gaurasuryavanshi,

I don't know french/

12. rj.reza,

yeah it is true.
i don't know french just a word!
i tryed to translate my request with google translation.
but, some misstakes were happend.
what should i do!

13. MuhammadHajjar,

We also thought about translating the playroom into Arabic, and we're ready for that because there's alot of Arabic speakers here, but waiting for the admins' replies as usual, I have a friend and he's a translator, named Riad, and he's ready to do the job so well.

14. rj.reza,

Yeah. I'm a translator and i wanna translate the playroom to persian. But the problem is that most of us don't know french. Just a word!

15. wolfi,

hello, me and my friend decided to translate the playroom to arabic, but the admines said it will not work because it's from right to left so we're trying to make a purtible nvda that has the playroom games in arabic, thanks all and admine is that ok with you?

16. Riad,

Yeah, a modified NVDA dictionnary will be the only solution for this, and that's what we've both decided to do, me and The_quiet_feelings.

17. wolfi,

pluss muhammad hajjar man. thanks all and we hope you support us admines. thank you

17 сообщений, 1 страниц:  1 ↖ Вернуться к списку тем

Ответить на тему

Чтобы писать на форуме, вам нужно сначала войти.

Забыли пароль? Создать учётную запись