Albanian Language, needs quick update

10 сообщений, 1 страниц:  1 ↖ Вернуться к списку тем

счёт: +0

1. Stenaldo,

Hello guys,
As you see , I’m Stenaldo, and for anyone that don’t know I’m an Albanian.
First of all, I wana thank you guys, cause you’ve created a gaming software, for free, and really really accessible. We all thankyou for that.
Now let’s go to the discussing point.
I entered in the forum today, And according to some reports from some of my friends, I looked for Albanian language.
Believe me People, was simpler for me to understand English language, than Albanian .
Probably, with the Albanian language haven’t work professional people and that’s why it is in this unuseable state, even in HTML/Web.
Writing 3 words in English, withoutSpace between, doesn’t mean that now we’re talking Albanian guys.
Honestly that’s what I saw almost in the forum, (translated in Albanian Language)
What ever guys, I would like with full pleasure to help you, and I think Me and my friend Afrim, can do that. As 2 persons that know English well, We offer you Help.
You can contact us, if you would like, anytime!
OK, thank you – in advance

2. Aminiel,

I don't understand what's the problem ?

It has been translated by people who speak albanian. I don't myself, so I can't really change anything. Note that albanian is not yet officially open so there might well be still bugs.

Последнее изменение Aminiel, 07.09.2014 09:45:11

3. Stenaldo,

I saw very bad translater. Whatever friend, I'm just trying to help that's all. If you would understand Albanian, then you will see that it is in unusable state!

4. Aminiel,

IN that case I suggest contacting the responsibles of the translations. Certainly that you could join in the effort.

5. afrim,

Hello,
I am an albanian as well. I was just going to post a message about this problem. Personally, I was told by someone on the playroom that Playroom is finally translated in Albanian. Also I was told that it was available only on the forum, so I looked forward to see it, I was taken aback when I saw the translation, it was so bad, as I couldn't understand weather it was albanian or another language, and most importantly, I didn't see any Albanian word there. So, please, if you have the time, let me know who is going to translate the playroom in Albanian, I would be glad to participate on this translation, because I will soon be a translator from english to albanian.
Thank you in advance!

Последнее изменение afrim, 08.09.2014 17:28:14

6. Aminiel,

Could you tell me which part of the playroom and/or site that you have seen ? Normally albanian is not yet publicly open, so you have certainly landed on a part that isn't finished. Forum isn't translated at all for example.

7. afrim,

either it was translated partly or mostly, if you take a look at the languages menu, you will find Albanian (Shqip), and there is no Albanian word there. Sorry to say this but it's true.

8. Aminiel,

OK. I see. The website is hardly not translated in fact, or at least translations effectively don't appear. I got wrong information from the translation team telling that the site was ready, or perhaps it's a bug. I will remove "Shquip" from the language menu and will put it back only once it is really solved. This will take some more weeks to be really finished, sorry for the joy.

EDIT: Shqip now removed; I will no check what has gone wrong and keep you informed.

Последнее изменение Aminiel, 08.09.2014 21:23:17

9. afrim,

Well, that's not your fault, and you don't have to be sorry for this, the fault falls over the translation team, because they are those who are working on this. and, please, if it's possible, let me know who's doing this translation, I would be happy to join.
Thank you for the information.

10. Stenaldo,

I do really thank you for the fact you answered back to the problem, really happy for that. No, I don't wrote all of that to find who was the person responceable to that, I just was saying , Quick update. thankyou Aminiel. really friend.

10 сообщений, 1 страниц:  1 ↖ Вернуться к списку тем

Ответить на тему

Чтобы писать на форуме, вам нужно сначала войти.

Забыли пароль? Создать учётную запись