A few more suggestions on cribbage.

4 сообщений, 1 страниц:  1 ↖ Вернуться к списку тем

счёт: +0

1. Raki,

Hello,
A few more suggestions:

We should have a key letting us know how much thinking time there is left. Now, it gets kind of distracting trying to guess how much time there is left to do your calculations. If we had a key for that, we’d know exactly how many seconds there is left, and proceed from there.
Just as an example, in The Little Exam, the letter t does exactly that.

In the beginning of the round, when we’re putting cards in the crib, we should have a key letting us know who hasn’t put their cards in yet. Now, we’re all left clueless as to who hasn’t yet added there card. If we had it, we could indicate to the player that he needs to get moving and add his card in.
For example, in 6 takes when you press the letter t, it says something to the sort of “have already played: so and so, haven’t played: so and so.”
Something like that would be nice.

Thanks

Последнее изменение Raki, 17.11.2014 08:04:20

2. Exink,

"In the beginning of the round, when we’re putting cards in the crib, we should have a key letting us know who hasn’t put their cards in yet. Now, we’re all left clueless as to who hasn’t yet added there card. If we had it, we could indicate to the player that he needs to get moving and add his card in.
For example, in 6 takes when you press the letter t, it says something to the sort of “have already played: so and so, haven’t played: so and so.”
Something like that would be nice. "

Hey, Raki, I've posted it in the previous post! then youre copying my idea... Lol

3. Raki,

Heh, right you are, it was your idea.
Admittedly, I've had this problem running around my head for a few days now.
And after seeing your reply on my previous post, I just wanted to create a topic with this idea so it gets some attention, that's all.
But for the record, yes, you wrote this down first. Let there be no doubt!
Lolz
But keep in mind that, we’re all going for the same goal; which is to help improve the great games on our beloved playroom. No competition here.
It’s all cool though, you had the idea first, credit to you.

4. Exink,

You're right, I'm not angry, only I wanted know the reason for the repost, but no problem... Thanks for the help!

I think all together can help enhancing the playroom!

Regards.

Последнее изменение Exink, 18.11.2014 03:20:48

4 сообщений, 1 страниц:  1 ↖ Вернуться к списку тем

Ответить на тему

Чтобы писать на форуме, вам нужно сначала войти.

Забыли пароль? Создать учётную запись