A question about the main room's chat of spanish playroom

5 сообщений, 1 страниц:  1 ↖ Вернуться к списку тем

счёт: +0

1. Exink,

Hi,

I'm in the playroom almost for a year ago, so I don't know it very well, and some persons said me that before was possible to chat in the Spanish main room. And sometimes, I tried to write whatever and I received the following message: "Usted no está autorizado para hablar en esta mesa", that in english is, "You are not allowed to speak at this table". After that, exactly march 8, I connected here again in the morning and I saw that the others could chat, like in the other rooms. In that moment, I was moved, because finally was possible to chat there.

But the next day, I tried to write a message again, and I found the previous message.

So, my curiosities are:

Why have you decided to put the main room chat and remove it later? And that was your idea? Or somebody has suggested it? If that was idea of someone, take it easy, is not necesary to put names.

Thanks!

2. trol ,

Hello, this has been fixed i guess; i had the same problem when switching languages from french into english...

3. mayya,

Hello

Putting the main room silent is a decision made by the staff after long thinking. The whole staff being francophone, they cannot control what happens on the chat of the main room. So chat is closed in main rooms of languages which are not mastered by the staff, and in which there aren't enough helpers to do the controlling work. It is also the case on the English main room

Mayya

4. trol ,

No, mayya, you can chat on the english home room. :p
edit: was i dreaming? I saw a "you are not allowed to speak at this table" just now...

Последнее изменение trol , 07.01.2015 19:02:41

5. Exink,

The whole staff being francophone, they cannot control what happens on
the chat of the main room. So chat is closed in main rooms of languages which are not mastered by the staff, and in which there aren't enough helpers to
do the controlling work.

This includes the new chat rooms, like jerman, russian and albanian, where practically none of the admins does not speak these languajes? Thanks!

5 сообщений, 1 страниц:  1 ↖ Вернуться к списку тем

Ответить на тему

Чтобы писать на форуме, вам нужно сначала войти.

Забыли пароль? Создать учётную запись