about cricket game

8 сообщений, 1 страниц:  1 ↖ Вернуться к списку тем

счёт: +0

1. warnar,

hi,
please make the cricket game on card so many people love cricket game . i can tell you format on card how can you make cricket game on card easily also i can give you all sound effects and rules.

2. outer,

yes please make this game cricket is very interesting game and cricket game is also available on brail cards so admin you can make it easily

3. moin,

yes admin you can make it easily if you want and you should do that because cricket is very popular game

4. Raki,

Not sure how the game would work, but if it's possible it doesn't sound like a bad idea.
There's a lot of players on the playroom that are from cricket crazed countries.

5. nomi,

Hello Admin,
yes I also like to have a cricket game in the play room. It will be wonderful whenever we have the cricket game.

6. Aminiel,

Please post a link to the rules

7. Daredevil,

Firstly, I didn't know this Cricket card game actually existed and it's like a real life version of game cricket which is played in Australia, South Africa and most of Asia. As well as in England and Ireland. This is best to describe it like Baseball. What the original poster is asking for is the card version of Cricket and here are the rules: http://www.pagat.com/patience/cricket.html Personally, I'm not sure how this could be played on the Playroom as this is apparently a 2 player card game.

8. moin,

admin you can make cricket game with some modification according to playroom limitation. Lugia have already provide rules if you need more assistance i can describe you how to make a perfect format of cricket game in the playroom on cards.

8 сообщений, 1 страниц:  1 ↖ Вернуться к списку тем

Ответить на тему

Чтобы писать на форуме, вам нужно сначала войти.

Забыли пароль? Создать учётную запись