Voice chat for playroom?

3 сообщений, 1 страниц:  1 ↖ Вернуться к списку тем

счёт: +0

1. Riad,

Hey all, staff and members. From a very long time, I heard some rumours that there will be a voice chatting systems for playroom, as in RS. I'm not sure where I got the information from, neither its credibility. So my point here will be the following: If the rumours are false, can you implement voice chat for us players to easily discuss? I'm saying that, after being fed up these days with people having many accounts, crashing screen readers, including my Arabic one, etc etc. This feature is from the ones I'm curious to see in the Playroom. If you're not planning to implement it or if it's impossible, than you're free: but this isn't more than a suggestion.
Best regards, and sorry for my bad English, if it was, :D.

2. Exink,

Hi,

I believe that everyone knows that Aminiel never will add a voice chatting system here. I forgot the reasons, but I think that the server does not support transferring these data type. If you want to chat and connect to the playroom at the same time, use Skype, Zello or whatever else. Also, remember that in Skype is possible to create a group with your own friends; for that, you will be safe of talking with troublemakers or unknown persons

3. afrim,

I think that the voice chat is not necessary on this forum. it works so fast, the speed of gaming is great, and there shouldn't be needed to add voice chat, neither voice clips, regarding the troubles occurring on the playroom, like they were mentioned above, it may cause other problems. I'm quite satisfied with this platform.

3 сообщений, 1 страниц:  1 ↖ Вернуться к списку тем

Ответить на тему

Чтобы писать на форуме, вам нужно сначала войти.

Забыли пароль? Создать учётную запись