option to play chess Human Vs Bot

6 сообщений, 1 страниц:  1 ↖ Вернуться к списку тем

счёт: +0

1. orion6 ,

it's very bored the fact to have to wait for someone who wants to play, if the chess had the option to play against a bot, It was perfect

2. potato,

it's impossible

Chess requires a very Powerful Server and very Strong Artificial Intelligence to deal with all the tactical decisions. Therefor, Chess currently is the only Game You can't play with bots,

Последнее изменение potato, 13.01.2015 21:14:06

3. Exink,

Therefor, Chess currently is the only Game You can't play with bots,

Do not forget to mention the little exam game. Here the bots always will be the winners if they know the answer for all the categories. So, this is an other game without bots.

Последнее изменение Exink, 13.01.2015 21:53:11

4. orion6 ,

understood. I just thought it was possible do it similar to winBoard. I think this platform is fantastic though, thanks for your work

5. gaurasuryavanshi,

I also requested this idea r to the admins. but they told that we can't play this game with robots just, because they are not too smart for doing this job. they must think too many, and they can't do it. so we can't play this game with robots. now we can play chess with our friends. otherwise, I don't play this game too much. once I tried, and I couldn't play it. I'm not playing this game, but I'm agree with that there should be a robot for that. but I think it's impossible.

6. devinprater,

Isn't the chess game for the mac open sourced somewhere? If so, they may could just use code from that, unless their license prevents them from using open source code.

6 сообщений, 1 страниц:  1 ↖ Вернуться к списку тем

Ответить на тему

Чтобы писать на форуме, вам нужно сначала войти.

Забыли пароль? Создать учётную запись