SUGGESTION ON DELAYING PEOPLE CREATING MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS SO THEY CAN BE MISTREATED OR ABUSE OTHERS?

6 сообщений, 1 страниц:  1 ↖ Вернуться к списку тем

счёт: +0

1. dalglish7 ,

Dear Admin

Over the past few months a worrying percentage of users have created multiple accounts for short periods then deleted them after they have served their purpose so it cannot be traced back to them. Some will anoy others, some will use it for spying purposes and also for many more reasons. Even the admin have said why ban someone when they will create an account instantly so avoid punnishments.

I feel if someone wants to create a new account that they should wait a minimum of 24 or even 48 hours to get a new account. I think the admin should approve the accounts just like when you change your name. Of course it won't solve the problems but will make things easier because if someone wants to bother you and you block them they can't delete that account and do the same again. The admin can also see who is requesting the accounts as it will keep coming from the same people.

2. gaurasuryavanshi,

why? I've just have 2 accounts and sometimes, I'm playing with myself. it's not bad. some users can have 2 accounts to do the same thing. if there are people that are doing thigs against users, ther's a option for reporting.... don't worry.

3. Ella ,

It is a very good suggestion and I totally agree with you. That would help some people to think well before bothering others and deleting their account, as they would have to wait 1 or 2 days to be able to play again.

@selena1992 I don't see any use in having 2 accounts and playing against your self, since you have bots at anytime available. And we are not even allowed to have more than 1 account on here.

4. Daredevil,

I personally can't understand why people wants more than 1 account on here. What are they trying to achieve in doing this? It's plain simple just 1 account per person and that's it.

5. afrim,

The purpose of some people doesn't stick in one. I mean, some people come to play and socialize, and other ones come to spam or whatever they are supposed to do apart from playing.
it's a good suggestion what Dalglish7 recommended.

6. bogdanmuresan,

Hi all. What I don't like is that people with a dinamic connection can suffer by using bann. I was also banned, accused for multiple accounts but I am so curious what are them? I mean that I used my account full of time and after a while I received this acuse. I would like to do something to fix this. Serious. I would like to come back and play on gameroom. I am bagging admins. Please. I never had bad intentions. There are allot of people from Romania here and I would like to play with them again. What to do? I want to be friend with people and admins. I repeat. I don't have bad intentions. Also, some people say that they have multiple accounts and don't bann them.

6 сообщений, 1 страниц:  1 ↖ Вернуться к списку тем

Ответить на тему

Чтобы писать на форуме, вам нужно сначала войти.

Забыли пароль? Создать учётную запись