how did they do it at 1000 miles ?

7 сообщений, 1 страниц:  1 ↖ Вернуться к списку тем

счёт: +0

1. gaurasuryavanshi,

hello. when I'm playing 1000 miles. when I'm doing something wrong to the bot, he always back their mane status. if I make accident, he always just has repairation and so on... it makes me angry, because I can't be a winner...

2. Aminiel,

Bots aren't so good at 1000 miles. If you always lose, maybe you have no chance, or still need to learn how to play better.

3. gaurasuryavanshi,

maybe. I'll try to read the rules again. I'm not sure do I'll underrstand them because I'm not good with english

4. afrim,

it may be a coincidence.
I know what you mean but it happens and you must learn how to play better. I have played that game for so months and I win almost everytime there.

5. gaurasuryavanshi,

really? maybe the problem is a little in me and a little in theb ots

6. LaraStardust,

although i'll admit that the botts do have an uncanny ability to win, 1000 miles is perhaps one of the easier of the games. If you are getting really frustrated with it i'd advise:

1. Not playing the game, if its that annoying, play something else.
  2. Go over the rules again, make sure you have things exactly right in your mind, if you are unsure, ask questions.
  3. Play in teams, often, if you team up with a bott against to other botts it makes it a more enjoyable experience.

thanks

7. gaurasuryavanshi,

haha. I've played in teams. I;ve played with 2 teams and I've got some bot. so I've got more 2 bots and I've win. but only 1 or 2 ttimes..

7 сообщений, 1 страниц:  1 ↖ Вернуться к списку тем

Ответить на тему

Чтобы писать на форуме, вам нужно сначала войти.

Забыли пароль? Создать учётную запись