Some suggestions for the friends list

5 сообщений, 1 страниц:  1 ↖ Вернуться к списку тем

счёт: +0

1. Exink,

Hi,

I'd like to suggest a pair of things about the friends list, since I believe that we aren't informed at all of some things that happens here. For instance, if you send a "friend demand" this appears in this corresponding list at the functions and more menu, but if it has not accepted by the user you don't know anything about that. So, I'd like to have a notification saying it in a brief text like "User has refused your friend request" because recently, I was displeased about this situation, because I've sent some friend demands but without knowing that they are accepted or not.

Well, that's a happening. Other thing that I consider wrong here, is if one of your friends deletes you and you try to write him after, and he has blocked private messages for only his friends, you can't do anything. The point is, that in spite of your friend has deleted you, it's possible see him pressing ctrl+f. Then, my suggestion is that we and who deletes us can't see a friend that it's not your friend in this list anymore, because if we see the person and we think that we have it here, and this happens, it's annoying, at least for me. And an ilogical thing is that if we try to add him again it appears as a friend demand, and not completely out.

In conclusion, if some person deletes me of his friends list, I'd like to be deleted completely and not superficially.

Thanks for your reading time! And sorry if I sound a little angry, but this has disliked me. Regards!

2. Ella ,

Hello.

Regarding your first suggestion: you would certainly know if your "friend demand" has been refused or accepted,here is how to do it. Go to the functions and more menu and then sent demands. If your friend demand is refused you will not longer see it there, but if it is accepted you will see the person in your friends list.

With your second suggestion I totally agree and was even thinking about it these days. I would like to be deleted from the friends list of a person I delete and vice versa; or to receive a notification saying : the x person has removed you from his friends list.

Regards.

3. Exink,

Well, perhaps the notification could be unimportant, but what doesn't like me is to have a friend who has deleted me in the friends list. The logic is that me or a person that removes a friend, would not appear here, neither if both are online or ofline. I hope to be understood.

Последнее изменение Exink, 08.02.2015 17:02:58

4. dalglish7 ,

In the past when a friend deleted you after a certain time they would disappear from your friends list but only after a few days but this changed quite a while ago. I agree if you delete a person from your friends list they should not know when you are on or off-line. I would like to see this change. I am also concerned if someone looks at your statistics they can find out when you were last on-line. There are people that are willing to take advantage of this fact as they are easily able to check on people they want to keep tabs on. this is why I would like it a lot harder for people to monitor others by making new accounts have to wait between 24 and 48 hours to be approved by the admin. I believe this will make the job of the admin staff a little more easier.

Последнее изменение dalglish7 , 08.02.2015 23:41:10

5. Exink,

Thank you very much for your posts, I'm glad because us also have the same problem. I hope this change be made soon.

5 сообщений, 1 страниц:  1 ↖ Вернуться к списку тем

Ответить на тему

Чтобы писать на форуме, вам нужно сначала войти.

Забыли пароль? Создать учётную запись