a monopoly

2 сообщений, 1 страниц:  1 ↖ Вернуться к списку тем

счёт: +0

1. gaurasuryavanshi,

hi. are there any available rules for monopoly, because I can't find them, while playing monopoly the following is happening

1. sometimes, it says I have negative cash. when I morgit something (sorry if I don't write the word correctly) when I do morgid something it doesn't let me too to play and when I trie to unmorged something it says me you don't have enough cash. can someone write the rules or to explain me with some words how to play correctly and.
  2. who's the winner? the person who has many points or the person who has a little!

2. Exink,

sometimes, it says I have negative cash. when I morgit something (sorry if I don't write the word correctly) when I do morgid something it doesn't let
me too to play and when I trie to unmorged something it says me you don't have enough cash. can someone write the rules or to explain me with some words
how to play correctly

You can check the cash that you have presing "C" key. If after of mortgaging a property you don't have enough money, you simply must to sell a house or mortgage one more property. It's easy.

who's the winner? the person who has many points or the person who has a little!

The winner of the whole game is the person who stays after all his/her oponents are bankruptcy. In theory, he will have more points that the other players that were out of the game, which are the money in dollars or eur.

I hope this helps.

Последнее изменение Exink, 17.02.2015 22:07:09

2 сообщений, 1 страниц:  1 ↖ Вернуться к списку тем

Ответить на тему

Чтобы писать на форуме, вам нужно сначала войти.

Забыли пароль? Создать учётную запись