Just question!

32 сообщений, 2 страниц:  12 ↖ Вернуться к списку тем

счёт: +0

31. dalimidvecimidvenedali,

Yes, as i said before, i understand it, but... Is it realy so big problem? I mean, when i will put status for example about hockey in czech, is right, that i will punish because of it? And one more strange thing... I asked a few czech persons with czech status, if you contacted them about it... And... Nothing... And now, i have several ways to understand it...

32. mayya,

Hello

So so so sorry, my colleagues, for being harsh, yet I am obliged to. Slavista, for you and for others sharing your same habit of putting your statement against ours, thinking that we have nothing to do in our life but to run after your childish and stupid acts, accept it or not, this is our policy. If it does not please you, that is your problem. there are plenty of people who are here since a long time and who have never complained about this, so it is not you neither a banch of other children who are going to decide in our place what to do and what not to do.

Sorry, this is the end of my patience personally, and to conclude, we are not living in the law of the jungle, there are rules to respect. and on these quite harsh words, I am going to close this topic.

Mayya

32 сообщений, 2 страниц:  12 ↖ Вернуться к списку тем

Ответить на тему

Чтобы писать на форуме, вам нужно сначала войти.

Забыли пароль? Создать учётную запись