Suggestion for audio streaming

6 сообщений, 1 страниц:  1 ↖ Вернуться к списку тем

счёт: +0

1. MuhammadHajjar,

Hi dear staff
We all know that if we want to stream an audio, we must give a direct download link for it, and it sometimes works and sometimes not, and if we have an audio file and we want to stream it in a particular table, we must upload it using any of the uploading services, and then giving a direct download link for it, and this means that if we want to stream an audio file, we must do the same steps that listed above, and this exhausts a bit, so why don't making these things easier, and my suggestion is: why don't you add a feature enables us to stream an audio file from the same file directly, which means that we don't have to upload it, just opening it using the playroom client and so on, this feature is available in alot of services, so why don't we make it available as well? this will make the streaming easier, and if this happened, it will be really great and awesome, I hope you take my suggestion, and thanks alot.
Have a nice day
kind regards

Последнее изменение MuhammadHajjar, 27.02.2015 08:56:28

2. Riad,

Hello, I think you mean the way of uploading the file directly to the client, like teamtalk. This would be a great idea that I hope seeing in a newer version :)

3. MuhammadHajjar,

Hello,
Yeah Riad, I was meaning this, this will be great if we can stream by this way, as in teamtalk for example.

4. Aminiel,

We can't take the responsability of what you upload. That's why we don't allow it and require you to go to external hosters.

We don't want to become ourselves in trouble if you happen to distribute illegal files or copyrighted music.

5. dalimidvecimidvenedali,

And what about streaming from youtube? I think, streaming would become more accessible then for example for people without dropbox... :)

6. MuhammadHajjar,

Yeah Slavista, thanks for reminding me, I was going to put this idea, and this way we can maintain copyrights as much as possible, in the sense that streaming an audio from its main source is better than downloading it and then converting it into mp3.

6 сообщений, 1 страниц:  1 ↖ Вернуться к списку тем

Ответить на тему

Чтобы писать на форуме, вам нужно сначала войти.

Забыли пароль? Создать учётную запись