Turkish translation

11 сообщений, 1 страниц:  1 ↖ Вернуться к списку тем

счёт: +7

1. goodbye_my_love ,

Hello. There are many Turkish players in the playroom, and they have to translate the games using nvda or jaws dictionaries. If your games can be translated into Russian, they can also be translated into Turkish. There ar some accented letters in Turkish, but we often ignore those in digital writing. So, I want to try translating the games in Turkish language. Would You Plese tell me How to do this translations?_ Thanks.

счёт: +2

2. Marina,

Hello,
There is a project in progress already but it is taking a long time, so we will check if the translator is still interested to work on it. As the playroom has a lot of games and pages to be translated, the process is time consuming.
We ask for your understanding and patience until then.
Thank you.

счёт: +1

3. goodbye_my_love ,

Thank You. Plese note that I would like to work on this translation, and plese informe me when to start.

счёт: +0

4. istek,

Hello, it will be great if we can use the turkish language in qc, i will be happy. My english is enough, but some people needs to use a translator.

5. greenstone,

I've been hearing since 2018 or 2019 that a translation project for Turkish is in progress and it takes time to because there is a huge amount of data to translate. I myself talked to the admins a few times in the past and told them that I can do the translation work but they insisted that the translation must be done from French directly. I've completed bigger projects and I claim that I can complete translating playroom in 1 or 2 months. I really do not understand why everything is depended on a translator who did complete it since more than 3-4 years. Translating from English must be rather sufficient, instead of waiting for someone who is always delaying the work.

счёт: +2

6. Aminiel,

Hello,

The turkish translation is still on hold. There has been quite a while that we didn't get any news from the team, and no progress either. We will try to contact them back.

счёт: +3

7. ibraheemmohsen,

I can translate the game from English to Arabic within 3 months.
But from French, hmm I can't.

8. Mohammedradwan2003,

Algerians can translate from French with the help from people from lebanon morocco. I think mareena can actually form a team and work on it even, though arabs were never united, so this explains why the Arabic language does not exist until yet on the playroom despite the offering of many to do it in the past in a topic which was made for this matter back then.

счёт: -1

9. aims,

I don't know why it's so hard to get the playroom to other languages if people willing to help but well

счёт: +1

10. Mohammedradwan2003,

also for who wondered, people are forced to translate from French because it is the source language (original language of the play rooom) 2 - to avoid errors in the English translation.

11. Muamal,

What's so unique about this game is that the developer seems uninterested in translating the game into other languages, unlike all the other games and software I've dealt with. Despite using utf-8 as I believe since I can write Arabic text in my status Recently, Arabic is still not supported. Any person willing to contribute to the game's translation is rejected don't know why

11 сообщений, 1 страниц:  1 ↖ Вернуться к списку тем

Ответить на тему

Чтобы писать на форуме, вам нужно сначала войти.

Забыли пароль? Создать учётную запись