getting caught in scopone

4 сообщений, 1 страниц:  1 ↖ Вернуться к списку тем

счёт: +0

1. whozitken,

Hi I'm not quite sure but was just playing the scopone variation and was scoring scopas but was also getting caught the message was so and so was smarter than you. when I tried catching the bot nothing happened. can someone please explain better than the directions what exactly the bot was doing smarter than me I was collecting the cards need a better explaination on manual trick solection than, the words when someone makes a mistake. how is a mistake defined especially if I am scoring a scopa and adding correctly.

2. Exink,

Hi,

when I tried catching the bot nothing happened.

That's not a new bug. This has been reported several times by me, in the english comunity as in the spanish one. I think it's impossible to catch a bot when you think he is taking bad cards because he is always right. I have not tried it with persons, but it appears that it's the same. In other words, if someone takes good cards and you try to catch him you do not lose any point, except if he takes bad cards and you detect that.

I'm not quite sure but was just playing the scopone variation and was scoring scopas but was also getting caught the message was so and so was smarter than you.

make sure to choose the right cards. If you play with the scopone mode, you simply receive a different number of cards depending in the number of players. The things are diferent when you choose the "manual take of trics". So, you can receive three or ten cards but you need to play depending in the mode chosen: If you choose the scopone mode, the game is like the classic game and if you play with scopone scopa mode, this is like the escoba game.

3. whozitken,

yeah also the bot is faster, but an example. on the table, there is a 10 of clubs. I will play a 2 and an 8 getting a scopa but then the bot catches me. what is it catching me doing? if the 10 was the only card and I have taken it what is the bot catching me at. same thing if let's say I play an 8 collecting a 3 and a 5. they are the only two cards on the table so again it's a scopa.

4. out_and_about ,

You are cought because your colecting is not good. It depends on what scopa variation you choose. As it was said in the other message, the bot will always catch you if the cards you try to colect are incorrect.

4 сообщений, 1 страниц:  1 ↖ Вернуться к списку тем

Ответить на тему

Чтобы писать на форуме, вам нужно сначала войти.

Забыли пароль? Создать учётную запись