Why about putting the timer in the other variants of rami

7 сообщений, 1 страниц:  1 ↖ Вернуться к списку тем

счёт: +0

1. out_and_about ,

Hello,
I noticed that in the game rami, the option of the thinking time is only available when there is not descart pile. What about this option in the other options of the game: single descart, multiple descart... In these cases, the time would start when it's your turn, and would stop when you junc your card. If you don't do it during this arranged time, you would receibe -x penality points. It could be usefull, specially for the people who put a high score for a first mell and then they take his or her time to play.
I hope it's posible!
Best regards,
gasparin652

2. Exink,

Hello,

I have thought in that suggestion before, but if we had something like that, what's gonna happen after? In other words, if the thinking time limit is over you will receive a certain number of penality points, but what will happen with the card taken? For instance, if I put a thinking time limit to 45 seconds, and I can't put nothing at all, I will keep the card that I have caught of the deck, without leaving one in the discard pile. I don't know if you understand it.

Последнее изменение Exink, 10.04.2015 06:21:15

3. out_and_about ,

In my opinion, if the time is over, he or she couldn't junc the card and had to deal with one more card, Oviously, the time had to be rasonable, not 15 seconds, for example...

4. Exink,

Well, I still think that's not a very good idea, because I believe it's too having more points and additionally a card more. Well, just my opinion.

Последнее изменение Exink, 10.04.2015 06:37:12

5. Aminiel,

Which card has to be discarded if your turn has timed out ?

There is no definitively good answer to this question, and that's why timer is unavailable in all variants that require you to discard a card at the end of your turn. Whether or not there are penalitiy points don't change the problem.

I might have chosen to handle time as in chess, give a global time limit and make immediately lose the game when you have run out. I don't like it that much, I find it a bit rude, and so haven't implemented it.

6. out_and_about ,

And, what about don't allow him or her to junc the card, but with any penality? Just let him or her wwith one more card, and anything alse. This is enough penality...

7. Aminiel,

And, what about don't allow him or her to junc the card, but with any penality? Just let him or her wwith one more card, and anything alse.

No. Sometimes it's interesting to have one more card in your hand:

• at the beginning when you haven't yet entered; it's one more chance to make a combination
  • at the end of the round, it's easier to finish having 3 cards in you hand than 1 or 2.

7 сообщений, 1 страниц:  1 ↖ Вернуться к списку тем

Ответить на тему

Чтобы писать на форуме, вам нужно сначала войти.

Забыли пароль? Создать учётную запись