registration in the game room

4 сообщений, 1 страниц:  1 ↖ Вернуться к списку тем

счёт: +2

1. Kristen_Star,

hello. my friend can't register properly here. a confirmation came to his email with a link, then some incomprehensible invalid code appeared. what is that? the numbers of this code have already been entered in the editor window. and after clicking on the code, no action is performed. why isn't there just a link to confirm the confirmation so that he just enters right away. he already had a nickname before, but he doesn't remember either the name or the password

счёт: +1

2. Nikola,

Hi,
you can use either the code, or the link.
So, if your friend clicked on the link in the email, his account should already be active. Did he receive a second mail confirming that the account is activated?
If not, he should be able to just try the registration process again.
The code is used on the registration page as an alternative to the link. So, when registering, in the last step you can enter the code from the email on that page and activate your account that way as well, but it's not required.

счёт: +1

3. Kristen_Star,

as a result, from the third time he registered in the game room - he received a letter that the account was successfully activated, but we still can't log in. he can't log into his account from his phone, and I can't from my computer. in the letter, we checked the spelling of the username and password several
times.

счёт: +0

4. elections ,

why not you try forgot password? maybe something wrong in it?

счёт: +0

4 сообщений, 1 страниц:  1 ↖ Вернуться к списку тем

Ответить на тему

Чтобы писать на форуме, вам нужно сначала войти.

Забыли пароль? Создать учётную запись