bug report

3 сообщений, 1 страниц:  1 ↖ Вернуться к списку тем

счёт: +2

1. LovelessBoy,

I am facing a bug to play my game smoothly. It doesn't let me play freely. Like, Me and my another friend were playing duckraceing. and there was a challenge going on. sadly, my friend felt that, she needs to left playroom. And she can't continue anyhow rightaway. So she left and bot has taken her place to time pass with me. But that challenges was still going on there. Although time already came up but we can't play So messaged a moderator and wanted help to solve then moderator told me to submit my bug report here

счёт: +1

2. Nikola,

Hello,
I haven't tested this in great detail yet because it requires 2 people and quite a lot of work to test all duels, but there is really a bug when a player leaves the game while a duel is going on.
This particularly seems to be the case with turn based duels, where one player takes their turn, and then another one.
It seems like, before a duel starts, the game takes into account all players who are participating in it, but if one of them leaves and is replaced by a bot, this is no longer correctly updated. So, it can lead to a situation where you are stuck because the game thinks that it is the turn of a player who is no longer even here.

For now, if you must leave, I suggest doing it before or after a duel. In the worst case, I think that if you wait for this player to return and replace them back in the game, they should be able to continue the duel, but as I said I haven't tested this extensively in all duels yet.

счёт: +1

3. LovelessBoy,

It should solve or remove this up date

счёт: -1

3 сообщений, 1 страниц:  1 ↖ Вернуться к списку тем

Ответить на тему

Чтобы писать на форуме, вам нужно сначала войти.

Забыли пароль? Создать учётную запись