On/offline message after server restart on 03/18/2023

4 сообщений, 1 страниц:  1 ↖ Вернуться к списку тем

счёт: +2

1. Natalie,

I just realized everyone's on/offline messages, who is in my friends list, are seen in Spanish, even if their clients are not set in Spanish.
PS. If it is based on the user language settings, then let me know. thank you :)

счёт: +0

Последнее изменение Natalie, 18.03.2023 21:38:27

2. Nikola,

Hello,
I could be wrong of course, but for me rather the previous behaviour seemed completely wrong.
If you are using the Playroom in Spanish, there is no reason why you should get an English string just because someone entered from a different language, so if it was up to me, I would keep it this way.

3. Aminiel,

Hello,

From now on, you should always get the message in your own language, not the language of the person who entered/left.
It's much more logical that way. Previously it was kind of a bug to see the message in the language of the friend rather than in yours.

If we assume that you only speak english, if you have a friend who speaks both english and spanish, You may even not know that he/she speaks spanish, and afterall you don't care since you don't speak spanish yourself.
So you should always get the message in english, even if he/she has just entered the spanish playroom.

счёт: +3

4. Negaar,

yes this is better, announcement of sent messages should be in the same language as well

Последнее изменение Negaar, 20.03.2023 13:12:28

4 сообщений, 1 страниц:  1 ↖ Вернуться к списку тем

Ответить на тему

Чтобы писать на форуме, вам нужно сначала войти.

Забыли пароль? Создать учётную запись