THE FORUM GOING TO the SPANISH FORAM WHEN IN THE ENGLISH PART FOR A WHILE

7 сообщений, 1 страниц:  1 ↖ Вернуться к списку тем

счёт: +4

1. YNWA,

When looking on the foram after entering the PR from the English section everything I read is from the Spanish foram but it does go back to English after a short while. If I go to a game then that is still in English as usual. If I look again after going into a game it is still the Spanish topics.

счёт: -1

2. sultanalmalky,

i have the opposite, so when I go to the game, its normal, but in the history every thing is in Spanish, even when I type, space is espacio?

счёт: +0

3. lucy_light,

I encountered a similar issue, but I was on the English forum and it went to the French one after I posted something. Now it went back to normal.

4. Sajad-Aliraqi,

Just restart the playroom I suppose? Not a critical bug

5. YNWA,

The clue is in the title "for a while" you just go back a minute or two and it is back to normal. You can still play a game and everything else is in English.

6. Jatayu,

Not to mention there is a delay when forum messages come in now, this applies to all catagories even the inbox(private messages) category. It's really confusing too because you see the person messaged but you can't see their message in there. With forum however you post, and pr still lists the person before you's username and message as the most recent one, so it can throw you off because you don't know whether the message got sent or na.

7. valentine_morgenster,

Due to some problems generated by the implementation of new things, the forum has been delayed in several ways besides being messy. For example, the recent topics category can show topics from the English forum even if I'm in the Spanish area, the last posts can show as the first topic a topic from any other ramdom language (including the area I'm in) without me even knowing that this exist. this happens rarely, but as said before, it's not an entirely critical bug.

7 сообщений, 1 страниц:  1 ↖ Вернуться к списку тем

Ответить на тему

Чтобы писать на форуме, вам нужно сначала войти.

Забыли пароль? Создать учётную запись