Battleship Bug

1 сообщений, 1 страниц:  1 ↖ Вернуться к списку тем

счёт: +2

1. Isaac5457,

Hello,
I have just discovered an interesting Battleship bug, curious to see if anyone else has experience this. Consider the following scenario for an example player, Jack, who is playing with a bot.
4 out of 5 ships have been sunk. A patrol boat is located on squares I9 and I10. Jack decides to save his table. When he returns, the designated markers that inform the player of the status of a particular square are removed. This means the player no longer knows whether a square has been hit, or what it contains. When the patrol boat is sunk, a winner is not declared, as expected. Instead, the player has to hit the squares which contain ships again. However, each time a previously sunk square is hit, a message and sound indicate that a ship has just been sunk. This can happen multiple times as a player hits each square which contains a particular ship. When all ships have finally been sunk, a winner is still not declared. Instead, the grid will remain on screen. Everyone is allowed to continue firing. However, the controls that appear before the game starts re-appear, as if the game ended.
I hope this helps.

счёт: +0

1 сообщений, 1 страниц:  1 ↖ Вернуться к списку тем

Ответить на тему

Чтобы писать на форуме, вам нужно сначала войти.

Забыли пароль? Создать учётную запись