pressing a key for too long kicks you out of the game

3 сообщений, 1 страниц:  1 ↖ Вернуться к списку тем

счёт: +1

1. Imani,

Sometimes when I wait and wait and nothing happens, I try to reconnect myself with that way. But then right after reconnection it kicks me out moast of the times. Do you guys have other ways to reconnect safer using the software itself? without pressing keys like alt+f4, of course.

счёт: +0

2. Nikola,

Hello,
instead of holding a key, press just one key, but make sure you are in the menu list and that this key does something. For example, ctrl+F to open your list of friends.
It may not reconnect you right away, but wait at most 30 seconds or so, and it should safely do it.

There is another option. End the qcgc.exe process from the task manager, and open the client again. The reason this is different compared to alt+f4 is that this won't make you leave the Playroom. Of course, this isn't so good if you are afraid you may miss some messages that were sent to you, but in any case if you get disconnected there is a chance for this to happen.

счёт: +1

3. Imani,

hi. Yeah I always first press a key to realize the current situation and wait a bit. So I'll go with the second option then. I wish we had such way to close the software with itself though. Like by pressing escape or something. Because then the process would be quicker.

счёт: +0

3 сообщений, 1 страниц:  1 ↖ Вернуться к списку тем

Ответить на тему

Чтобы писать на форуме, вам нужно сначала войти.

Забыли пароль? Создать учётную запись