Forum posts score not working properly on the client (~LabelSolved~)

8 сообщений, 1 страниц:  1 ↖ Вернуться к списку тем

счёт: +4

1. majoz,

Hi there, I just noticed there is a small problem with voting on forum messages. Maybe it happens only in threats with multiple pages, but I can't seem to vote for the last post in the threat. If I vote on the post above the last one, the vote goes to the post above again. Say there were posts from user A, user B and user C, which is the last on that threat. I can't vote on user C's post, and if I vote for user B's post, the vote goes to the post of user A. Also, I can seem to vote for user C's post, but only using shortcuts. And again if I do that, the vote goes to the post of user B. So I guess there is just an issue with indexing the right post on the client, the rest seems to work properly. Thanks for reading, hope it gets solved soon. :)

счёт: +1

2. blaise97,

hello,
this is not new, but this hapen only in topic with poll, but for the rest yes this is exactly what hapen. i also op for a fix for that one day...
Blaise

счёт: +0

3. Nikola,

Hello,
yep as Blaise said, this happens only in poll topics, but note that as far as I have tested, your vote will never go to the wrong user, so feel free to vote from the client, and just ignore whatever it displays as the message score because that's totally wrong.

In your example, if we have posts from A, B, and C, and you vote on B, it may seem like you voted on A when looking from the client, but if you look on the website, everything is saved correctly, so there is just some display bug with the meus here.

Of course, as you said, voting on the last message from the menu is not possible at all...

счёт: +2

4. majoz,

Oh well, thanks for the clarifications and further info.

5. Aminiel,

Hello,

This bug should now be fixed with the update of this morning.

Thank you for signaling.

6. Nikola,

Hello,
@Aminiel I am afraid the bug is worse now, not fixed.

If we have a topic with a poll, let's take this one as an example, https://qcsalon.net/en/forum8/topic113429 about visual options on the Windows client, and we open that one on the client forum, and let's imagine that you want to vote on the first post.
Pressing the applications key on a post and voting seems to work, but in reality, if you open it on the web and confirm, you didn't vote on anything. Now, we vote on the second post, and in reality, we will notice that our vote went to the first post instead.

This seems to apply to all poll topics, your vote always goes to the post above the one you wanted, and if there is no post above, your vote goes nowhere.

Note however that now the displayed message score on the client seems to be completely correct, only voting seems to always go to the wrong post. Before this update we had the opposite situation, the message score was incorrect, but the votes were going to the right post, with the exception of the last message which never gave you any voting options until today.

Thanks.

7. Aminiel,

Hello,

I have made a fix for that today. I hope that it's definitively fixed now.

8. Nikola,

Hello,
I confirm that the bug is now fixed, and everything works as expected. Thank you.

8 сообщений, 1 страниц:  1 ↖ Вернуться к списку тем

Ответить на тему

Чтобы писать на форуме, вам нужно сначала войти.

Забыли пароль? Создать учётную запись