What happened with the results of this poll?

2 сообщений, 1 страниц:  1 ↖ Вернуться к списку тем

счёт: +2

1. Nikola,

Hello,
I've noticed something really strange, and I was quite curious what happened here.

As you may remember, in January, we had a new game poll.

If you visit this poll however, take a look at the option "A general knowledge game, like the quiz  22 (23%)"

This option now has 22 votes. however, I am completely sure that this option had a much smaller number of votes after this poll has concluded. In fact, I have confirmed my suspicions. In French, if we look at The post 64 of this topic
you have analyzed all the results in a nice table. Look at EN in particular, and you will see that the general knowledge option had only 7 votes, as opposed to the 22 displayed now.

I was wondering is there a bug here somewhere? Did people find a way to vote on closed polls or what happened? It seems like all the other results are correct, except this one.

In particular I was wondering if we can trust the results of polls or there is a problem somewhere that was not noticed before.

Thanks.

счёт: +1

2. Aminiel,

Hello,

Yes, there's indeed something strange. At the moment I have nothing to say, I will try to analyse what could have happened. I hope there isn't any undisclosed bug that allows corrupting surveys after they are closed.
I'll let you know when I have news.

счёт: +2

2 сообщений, 1 страниц:  1 ↖ Вернуться к списку тем

Ответить на тему

Чтобы писать на форуме, вам нужно сначала войти.

Забыли пароль? Создать учётную запись