bug when using client and forum

16 сообщений, 1 страниц: 1  ↖ Вернуться к списку тем

счёт: +0

1. each-and-everythinh ,

hello , if you read forum from windows client , and you already replied to a topic , after sometime , a reply option will appear. Interestingly enough , if you press enter on it , and type some text and then press ok , you will get a fatal error
Notice: Undefined variable: e in /home/web/QCSalon/qcsalon.net/subdomains/www/html/forum-topic.php on line 72
~ForumError~ , this should definitely be fixed. As it can cause some confusion.

2. Sajad-Aliraqi,

Hello,
when you reply a topic, you should wait at leest 15 minutes or something to right a new reply again.
But if someone already replied, you will be able to reply again.
You can't reply a topic if the topic was created before month.
Regards

3. each-and-everythinh ,

There is no point in waiting 15 minutes , as you can't post twice in a row , and that has nothing to do with this bug

4. Sajad-Aliraqi,

There is point! At leest it's something against spammers for who wants to reply many replies at the same time

5. each-and-everythinh ,

no no , you missunderstood my post , i mean you don't have to wait 15 minutes because nothing will happen and you will still not be able to reply unless someone else has replied , that is why i said you can't post twice in a row

6. Exink,

But from my view, it's something ridiculous that it only happens here and not in other forums such as Audiogames or Klango (Rest In Peace). So, do we have a lot of animals in the platform?

Последнее изменение Exink, 01.03.2016 17:25:34

7. each-and-everythinh ,

well , if you were not here when abdulrahman was spamming the forum , then the simple answer is , we doo.

8. Exink,

Well man, anyways I remember that he was writing with his 10 accounts.

For example, he wrote something like this:

1. Abdulrhaman, X day, X year, X hour.
  2. hi
    I want to joing the tournament
    thanks.
  3. Bagi, X Day, X Year, X Hour.

hi
I also want to join my friend abdulrhaman
we want play uno
thanks

3. Memo94, X Day, X Year, X Hour.

hi friends
please let me enter the tournament
I want to play also
Thanks

And so on. Then I don't think that it works in such cases if they find ways to bypass this...

9. each-and-everythinh ,

in such cases no , but aminiel put some measures against it , he can not know if you write something with 12 accounts , that's why there is administration , system can not do everything. Anyways , we went way offtopic here.

10. Exink,

That's right. But getting back to the subject, I remember once a guy could post twice in a row; how did he do that? I'm not sure, but maybe Aminiel has stopped it if that was a bug or something. Now it's impossible to reply twice and you just get a carriage return.

Последнее изменение Exink, 01.03.2016 18:31:37

11. each-and-everythinh ,

o , i don't remember that happening , only aminiel can do that i think

12. Adventure-Time,

Maybe I know what post did you mean. Check out this topic:
http://qcsalon.net/en/forum8/topic15427

13. Sajad-Aliraqi,

I lost the benefit of that platform. I won't be active like I was before! So for that reason I won't suggest, or I won't post anymore. Not sure, because no one cares at all.
Cheers everyone.
The truth must be said

14. Aminiel,

Maybe I know what post did you mean. Check out this topic:
http://qcsalon.net/en/forum8/topic15427

It has been possible because, in fact, someone else posted in between, and that post was later hidden.

In principle, you are effectly disallowed to post twice in a row, except for helpers who are always allowed to, and except on particular topics where we can explicitly allow it for everybody (it can occasionally be useful).

15. Exink,

Hey! I've just checked out the other link (which I hadn't opened since you posted it the other day), and efectively he has posted twice in a row; I think there's an explanation for this, 'though I don't want to be wrong...

16. each-and-everythinh ,

yeah aminiel has explained it

16 сообщений, 1 страниц: 1  ↖ Вернуться к списку тем

Ответить на тему

Чтобы писать на форуме, вам нужно сначала войти.