the Playroom is varry slow for me.

9 сообщений, 1 страниц:  1 ↖ Вернуться к списку тем

счёт: +0

1. Raki,

Hi
When I'm in a game, like uno, and I press C to check what the top card is Jaws says C, and then a fiew seconds later he says what the top card is, when I press enter on a card Jaws says it a fiew seconds later.
So I'm wondering what the problem is, because it becomes a problem for me in games needing your spead like uno.
I don't think it's my laptop because everywhere elce my laptop is good, it's just when I come on the playroom it slows down.
I'm using playroom version 2.1.0.
And this problem is happening to some other people i know, not only me.
Hopefully we could fix this problem.
Thanks
Raki

2. Fawaz,

Hi all,
I came to forum to create a topic of this matter,
anyway,
yup server from last update of playroom very slow...
I'M very old uno player here and I know very well how was the server... was very fast and we played - me and my friends - a lot uno here.
but now with me and my friends the server very slow...
exactly from last update of playroom.
other games not a matter how server is but with uno very
important.
also before I had 1MB pers connection but now 4 MB even though with uno very slow.
so please look what is the problem and try to solve it. good luck all. thanks.

3. MalikAlhazeen ,

Hi All.
Yes, You're right, the server from last update, is very slow for some players.
it's not fair to play Uno especially, and, I rt to the admins in the game by pressing f4, but nobody responded to us!
So, we hope from You to check what's the problem, and try to fix it soon.
We want to enjoy playing all games without slowing down!
Regarts.

4. Raki,

Yup exactly same problems for me. It's really not fare that my uno would be slow and someone elces fast, and the next guys slow again.
Hopefully it gets fixed!
And I just want to say good job to the admins and everyone elce organising the playroom, you guys do a good job!

5. Aminiel,

You aren't alone to complain about the playroom being slow. However, it seems to be quite unprevisible, very temporary, and unrelated to geographic area or kind of connection. I unfortunately think that we will take months solving that, if it is really the case (I personnaly never experienced any slow down lasting more than a couple seconds). At the moment we even don't arrive to reproduce the problem. Perhaps we aren't responsible and it's just the hasard of internet connections. We don't know at all.

6. MalikAlhazeen ,

So, do You read all topic message, we told you before, the slow is not for all players, why you said it's not slow for you?
and, you must check the problem before showing reasons.
Thanks for your reply!

7. Raki,

me persinally everyone ive talked to has this problem of the playroom beaing slower then usual. I wouldn't complain normally, but the playroom being slow benifits some players and games like uno, and really makes it unfair for others.

Последнее изменение Raki, 16.08.2013 03:23:58

8. wishuwereIyaz ,

i have that problem too, in the old playroom virsion i never had this problem.

9. Fawaz,

all has same problem,
in the tournament was clear.
but some of them thinking the reason is his connection but isn't.
old version of playroom really was great :)
anyway good luck for admin for fixing this,
best regards.

9 сообщений, 1 страниц:  1 ↖ Вернуться к списку тем

Ответить на тему

Чтобы писать на форуме, вам нужно сначала войти.

Забыли пароль? Создать учётную запись