Bug in web client, probably before reported.

7 сообщений, 1 страниц: 1  ↖ Вернуться к списку тем

счёт: +0

1. Jane ,

Hello.

I'd like to report a very annoying bug which appears when I am in a table and I press f10 to set some of the options. It keeps saying optitem1, 2 3 and so on, not the actual name of the elements, also the settings don't seem to be saved once I close the website. In English it is at least not as bad, but in my language (Portuguese) is totally broken and I can't know which options I am setting. It'd be great if you could take a look at it and if possible solve it.
Kind regards,
Jane.

2. Nikola,

This is the case in English too and I don't think it's a translation issue. It was there since the newest update and hopefully will be solved.

3. Jane ,

I think it is a translation problem, because when you click on something in English where there is the optitem thing, after you clicked it you no longer see optitems, you see the actual settings on there, but when you click it while being at the Portuguese language you will not see the settings, you will see more optitems.

4. Nikola,

Ah I understand. Perhaps for Portuguese the options have not been translated. I was just talking about the bug in general.

5. Aminiel,

Hello,

I'm sorry, but I'm unable to reproduce your issue in the English version.
Make sure you have cleared all caches and try again.

6. Nikola,

I could actually reproduce this even in French just now. To be clear, if you access option through the main playroom menu everything works good. However, if you create a table and press f10 to access them you do not get the correct item labels.

7. Aminiel,

Ah, I see. Sorry but it won't probably be for today though.

7 сообщений, 1 страниц: 1  ↖ Вернуться к списку тем

Ответить на тему

Чтобы писать на форуме, вам нужно сначала войти.