There are annoying player on playroom

6 сообщений, 1 страниц: 1  ↖ Вернуться к списку тем

счёт: +0

1. MalikAlhazeen ,

hi all.
first:
thanks for any thing.
now, we face a big problem with some players.
these persons talk with another players bad words.
abdulrahman, one of these persons.
he is Annoying me and another players all times.
please try to help us.

player name:
abdulrahman

he is disturbing us all times.
please try to help us about this player.

best regards.

2. PuppiesSnuggles,

we should get a block feature like rS has.

3. Aminiel,

You can ignore PM and invitations of a player by typing /ignore <name>, or you can ignore all PM and all invitations from everybody with /ignore *

However, it doesn't disallow the player to join your table and post public table messages. This is infortunately not as easy as it looks like, because someone can be ignored by someone but not by someone else. If you want to play alone or only with a couple of chosen friends, make the table private with Ctrl+H and invite them into it with Ctrl+I afterwards; in that case nobody else will be able to join unless you make the table public again.

4. darklord ,

Hi.

There should be a way to see which players you are ignoring. This would be very useful for those like me who have ignored someone and then forgot about it.
Well, I was ignoring a friend of mine so i could do a game recording, but i forgot that i ignored him and wondered why he wasn't responding to my messages.
Thus, a list of all users you are ignoring would be nice.
What do you guys think?

5. ludy ,

The problem with big one ujucator of PlayRoom
Hello! I have a plea are threatened and cursed repeatedly for user name please emanuelselaru the SAR may take action with respect ludy.

6. luciy ,

I can say hello and make me one cm to ignore a player? thanks .

6 сообщений, 1 страниц: 1  ↖ Вернуться к списку тем

Ответить на тему

Чтобы писать на форуме, вам нужно сначала войти.