A bug in Uno with direct play

5 сообщений, 1 страниц: 1  ↖ Вернуться к списку тем

счёт: +0

1. Nikola,

Greetings. This bug is potentially dangerous, so I apologize if it's better to report such bugs privately. However, there is one mistake with the latest new feature in Uno, that is the ability to play a wild directly. This is actually very convenient and I quite like it, however if you play a wild draw 4 by using the D key instead of pressing enter and choosing the color, it does not matter if you bluff or not because your opponent cannot press f and is forced to draw 4 cards. This allows you to bluff as much as you wish even with that rule turned on. I hope you can fix this without disabling the feature on a wild draw 4. Thanks for your time.

2. Aminiel,

Hello,

Thank you for reporting this: I'll look at it soon.

3. Nikola,

I don't know if the bug should be fixed or no in this latest update from today, but it's not fixed. In fact, it's only somewhat different. Now if you play a draw 4 with the D key, the turn does not pass to the other player and you yourself can draw four cards, but continue playing your turn. Also, I wanted to ask how exactly is the feature supposed to work? Originally, I thought that each time you play a wild or a draw 4 with D, it would just avoid opening the menu but keep the previous color. However, it seems to select a color at random which is not so useful.
Thanks for your work.

Edit: after the update of 26th of March, wild draw 4 is correctly processed with the D key and your opponent can use bluff. Thanks for the fix.

Последнее изменение Nikola, 22.03.2020 17:37:53

4. Aminiel,

Hello,

It should be fixed since the update of yesterday afternoon. Tell me if you still find something strange with this feature.
Thank you.

5. Nikola,

Hello. Indeed it all works correctly, but the question I had in my previous post still seems to apply. So if I play a wild or a wild draw 4, why is the color selected at random? For example, let's imagine the color is blue, and I press d on a wild. The color might switch to red, which I do not think is very useful if you do not know what will happen. I originally imagined it as just not opening the menu but still keeping the selected color. With the 0 7 rule however it all seems to be correct, at least from my experiments it always avoids exchanging which is the correct behaviour. The original wild draw 4 bug is however fixed, so thanks for that.

5 сообщений, 1 страниц: 1  ↖ Вернуться к списку тем

Ответить на тему

Чтобы писать на форуме, вам нужно сначала войти.